દંભી, ઢોંગી, ડોળી, ધુતારો, ઊંટવૈદ, નીમહકીમ
Noun(1) a flamboyant deceiver; one who attracts customers with tricks or jokes
(1) Was he the charlatan and opportunist many still claim him to be?(2) If we do not expose him for a fraud and a charlatan we give him credibility.(3) So he was a liar and a charlatan , every magician is.(4) a self-confessed con artist and charlatan(5) But then we'd expect that - the same thing happened to Newton without him being considered a charlatan or a fraud.(6) Whoever promises a quick and easy solution is either a fool, a charlatan or a demagogue.(7) We are a laid back people - yet we're not a dumb people, and we will not be fooled by a political charlatan such as yourself.(8) Take the case of the charlatan who claims to transmit thoughts at a distance.(9) I'm either a liar, a cheat, and a charlatan , or I'm crazy, and I have these weird visions that are purely from my imagination.(10) That man was proclaimed a fool, a crook and a charlatan up and down the country.(11) Unless, of course, you want to be unmasked for the charlatan and scoundrel you are.(12) Its history is littered with crooks, con men and charlatans .(13) This leads him into some splendid attacks on charlatanry masquerading as truth.(14) They are all a bunch of charlatans and confidence men.(15) He despised quacks and charlatans because he admired the power of thought and reason so profoundly.(16) I saw myself protecting poetry against the pretenders, the charlatans , the fakers.
(1) charity shop :: ધર્માદા દુકાન
(2) charity work :: ધર્માદા નું કામ
(3) charity begins at home :: ધર્માદા ઘરમાં શરૂ થાય છે
(4) charity organization :: ધર્માદા સંસ્થા
(5) charity concert :: ચેરીટી કોન્સર્ટ
(6) charity case :: ધર્માદા કેસ
(7) charity bazaar :: ધર્માદા બજાર
(8) give to charity :: ધર્માદા માટે આપી
(9) charity school :: ધર્માદા શાળા
Tags for the entry 'charlatan'
What charlatan means in Gujarati, charlatan meaning
in Gujarati, charlatan
definition, examples and pronunciation
of charlatan in Gujarati language.