ખ્રિસ્તી દેવળ, ધર્મસંસ્થા, સમસ્ત ખ્રિસ્તી સમાજ, ખ્રિસ્તી ભક્તસમૂહ, ધર્મોપદેશ વર્ગ કે સમૂહખ્રિસ્તીઓનું દેવળ
Noun(1) one of the groups of Christians who have their own beliefs and forms of worship(2) a place for public (especially Christian(3) a service conducted in a house of worship(4) the body of people who attend or belong to a particular local church
Verb(1) perform a special church rite or service for
(1) the separation of church and state(2) She was a keen letter writer, an avid reader and biblical student, and was active in church and community.(3) The greatest threat to the separation of church and state can be summed up in one name.(4) Separation of church and state is a bedrock principle of our public education system.(5) they got married in the local church(6) She was a woman imbued with a deep sense of Christianity and was devoted to her faith and church .(7) Unlike some, I see what the French are doing in a favourable light, as a separation of church and state.(8) John Soames is now an example of the blurring of the line between church and politics.(9) This was opposed by member states that believe in a rigid separation of church and state.(10) a 9th century church(11) This is a revolutionary shift for a country that was founded on the separation of church and state.(12) Many evangelical Protestants also want to erode the separation of church and state.(13) It will be seen as the strongest case yet made for a complete separation of church and state.(14) Lewis claims that the lack of separation between church and state is the basis for Islamist revolutions.(15) evangelical church(16) The Spanish announcement will do little to improve relations between politicians and church .
(1) go to church :: ચર્ચ પર જાઓ
(2) church service :: ચર્ચ સેવામાં
(3) at church :: ચર્ચ ખાતે
(4) go to the church :: ચર્ચ પર જાઓ
(5) parish church :: પારિશ ચર્ચ
(6) church mouse :: ચર્ચ માઉસ
(7) church bell :: ચર્ચ ઘંટ
(8) church member :: ચર્ચ સભ્ય
1. place of worship ::
2. denomination ::
3. church building ::
4. church service ::
1. laity ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...than 12 hours of CHURCH
with my mother followed by a fruitcake.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
I work at the CHURCH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
- All right, I want it in a CHURCH.
- Fine. I want black tie.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
No, Mother, I could not feel
your CHURCH group praying for my safety.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
He's a bishop of our CHURCH,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: church
Meaning and definitions of church, translation in Gujarati
language for church with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of church in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'church'
What church means in Gujarati, church meaning
in Gujarati, church
definition, examples and pronunciation
of church in Gujarati language.