ધર્મોપદેશક વિષેનું, પાદરીનો પોશાક, કારકુનીને લગતું, ખ્રિસ્તી મંડળ, કારકુનીના લખાણ કે નકલ વિષેનું, લોકસભા,ઈ.માંનો પાદરી વર્ગનો સદસ્ય
Adjective(1) of or relating to clerks(2) of or relating to the clergy(3) appropriate for or engaged in office work
(1) The clerical and administration workers, mostly women, are fighting to win a higher grade and improve their poverty pay.(2) Evangelism, instruction, leadership and even prayer, are thought of as clerical functions.(3) But when her health deteriorated, the clerical duties fell on him and he found himself struggling to cope.(4) clerical officer(5) The women are taking over priestly and clerical duties, such as chaplaincies.(6) They also refuse to carry out clerical , administrative and porter duties.(7) So last October she stripped her sales force of all its clerical duties.(8) On top, human resource and clerical duties are, more and more, being shifted onto registered nurses.(9) Society is too different, the needs of the church have changed, and the regime of clerical prestige is gone.(10) The work tasks varied from foundry work and heavy engineering to precision engineering and clerical and administrative work.(11) However they represent more than two-thirds of clerical and staff officers.(12) The State Department says clerical and administrative errors led to the mistake.(13) clerical garb(14) The question that must be asked is what in the clerical culture itself leads to this kind of debacle in the first place.(15) Caymanians hold the majority of the clerical , secretarial, and lower management jobs.(16) The seemingly obvious answer is for IT to take its own medicine and automate these manual, largely clerical , tasks.
(1) clerical work :: કારકુની કામ
(2) clerical error :: કારકૂની ભૂલને કારણે
(3) clerical staff :: ક્લેરિકલ સ્ટાફ
(4) clerical worker :: ક્લેરિકલ કાર્યકર
(5) clerical duties :: ક્લેરિકલ ફરજો
(6) clerical officer :: ક્લેરિકલ અધિકારી
(7) clerical mistake :: ક્લેરિકલ ભૂલ
1. office ::
2. desk ::
3. back-room ::
4. administrative ::
6. white-collar ::
1. lay ::
2. secular ::
3. temporal ::
anticlerical, clerical, clericalism, clerically, nonclerical, nonclericals
English to Gujarati Dictionary: clerical
Meaning and definitions of clerical, translation in Gujarati
language for clerical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of clerical in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'clerical'
What clerical means in Gujarati, clerical meaning
in Gujarati, clerical
definition, examples and pronunciation
of clerical in Gujarati language.