મજબૂત પકડ, આતુરતાથી પકડવું, સજ્જડ પકડી રાખવું, પકડવા તરાપ મારવી, જોરથી મૂઠી વાળવી, યંત્રમાંનાં કડીરૂપ ચાંપ કે કળપકડી રાખવું
Noun(1) the act of grasping(2) a tense critical situation(3) a number of birds hatched at the same time(4) a collection of things or persons to be handled together(5) a woman's strapless purse that is carried in the hand(6) a pedal or lever that engages or disengages a rotating shaft and a driving mechanism(7) a coupling that connects or disconnects driving and driven parts of a driving mechanism
Verb(1) take hold of; grab(2) hold firmly, usually with one's hands(3) affect
(1) Seven females produced a replacement clutch soon after the eggs from their first clutches disappeared.(2) At the end of the session the technicians inspected the car and found that the real problem was the clutch and not the gearbox.(3) a clutch of young girls on roller skates(4) Extracting himself from his friend's protective clutch , Jack stepped closer to his betrothed and her father.(5) He's been backsliding ever since, but still, the captain is clutch enough that we still look forward to him batting in key situations.(6) She walked into her closet picked out a red leather mini clutch and her favorite pair of red two and half inch heels and walked out of her room.(7) A shock of pain went from the impact of his clutch on my arms all the way down through my spine.(8) In one desperate clutch at a straw, the company announced that it would start trading in weather!(9) I stepped on the clutch hard and fast, thinking Merlin might drive right over me.(10) Petrol and diesel versions are offered and there is the option of a very slick electronic clutch which gives stress-free gear changing in traffic.(11) He is shooting well and handing out assists while playing in clutch situations and handling them with poise.(12) One of a clutch of forthcoming movies is Prime, about an older woman who falls in love with a much younger man.(13) But the beaches are superb and have attracted a small clutch of top-class hotels.(14) Now move your feet on the clutch and brake, at the same time use the gear stick at your side.(15) Shadows out of the past clutch at my legs and drag me down.(16) He backed over to the phone, still warm from her clutch .
(1) clutch pedal :: ક્લચ પેડલ
(2) clutch bag :: ક્લચ બેગ
(3) clutch lever :: ક્લચ લીવર
(4) clutch size :: ક્લચ કદ
(5) clutch disc :: ક્લચ ડિસ્ક
(6) clutch bearing :: ક્લચ બેરિંગ
(7) clutch housing :: ક્લચ હાઉસિંગ
(8) clutch shaft :: ક્લચ શાફ્ટ
1. group ::
2. batch ::
3. clutch bag ::
4. grasp ::
5. clutch pedal ::
6. grip ::
7. seize ::
8. prehend ::
9. cling to ::
clutch, clutched, clutches, clutching
English to Gujarati Dictionary: clutch
Meaning and definitions of clutch, translation in Gujarati
language for clutch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of clutch in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'clutch'
What clutch means in Gujarati, clutch meaning
in Gujarati, clutch
definition, examples and pronunciation
of clutch in Gujarati language.