કૉલેજ, મહાવિદ્યાલય, સહકાર્યકર્તાઓનું મંડળ, મહાવિદ્યાલયનું મકાન, પંડિત સમાજ, સમૂહ માલિકીમહાવિધાલય
Noun(1) the body of faculty and students of a college(2) an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university(3) a complex of buildings in which an institution of higher education is housed
(1) Manchester and Salford have two of the worst records in the country for sending young people on from secondary school to college .(2) Also, men and women who did not go to college after finishing high school were not included in the sample.(3) At college I had an Alexander Technique teacher for posture and body use.(4) I'm at college studying graphic design(5) The overall effect aspired to evoke the atmosphere of a Cambridge college , with some degree of success.(6) At college I studied textiles and illustration, so I married the two.(7) While more and more workers need skill on the job, not all workers need to go to college to prepare for work.(8) The college was re-opened more than a decade later as a college of continuing education.(9) He joined SN Das Gupta College, a private college , which started coaching for KAS two years ago.(10) the college was shocked by his death(11) She went to sixth-form college to do A-levels, but left halfway through the course to train as a beauty therapist at a private college .(12) At college he studied history and theology, then spent several years teaching in the Middle East.(13) At college , I discovered a wealth of ideas that I had never considered before.(14) Teacher John Winter said it's the second year the college has entered and got through to the finals, but this time they hope to win.(15) the electoral college(16) Yet, she did go to college , graduated in women's studies and history and consciously chose to become an organiser.
(1) college student :: કોલેજ વિદ્યાર્થી
(2) go to college :: કોલેજે જાવ
(3) college graduate :: કૉલેજમાંથી અનુસ્નાતક થયાની
(4) college education :: કૉલેજ શિક્ષણ
(5) college professor :: કોલેજ અધ્યાપક
(6) college girl :: કોલેજ છોકરી
(7) junior college :: જુનિયર કોલેજ
(8) regular college course :: નિયમિત કોલેજ કોર્સ
(9) technical college :: ટેકનિકલ કોલેજ
(10) electoral college :: મતદાર
1. school ::
2. academy ::
3. university ::
4. polytechnic ::
5. institute ::
6. seminary ::
7. conservatoire ::
8. conservatory ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hey, look, I went to art COLLEGE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
Penny lied about graduating
from community COLLEGE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
Honestly, why are we saving for COLLEGE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
I'm still paying off COLLEGE loans.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
and their COLLEGE funds
for their kids.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Gujarati Dictionary: college
Meaning and definitions of college, translation in Gujarati
language for college with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of college in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'college'
What college means in Gujarati, college meaning
in Gujarati, college
definition, examples and pronunciation
of college in Gujarati language.