સામનો, મારામારી, ઝપાઝપી, સ્પર્ધા, ટક્કર, સંઘર્ષસામસામે લડવુંદ્વન્દ્વયુદ્ધ
Noun(1) an engagement fought between two military forces(2) the act of fighting; any contest or struggle
Verb(1) battle or contend against in or as if in a battle
(1) Given the scope of the problem, we are taking measured steps to combat online piracy.(2) As discussed above, prohibitionist policies and criminal sanctions have failed to combat the problems associated with injection drug use.(3) He emphasised that the Government was doing all it could to combat corruption.(4) Meanwhile, the report found no existing joint efforts among any member states to combat trafficking.(5) Everyone here agrees on the need for action to combat racism and intolerance.(6) We're still doing the hand to hand combat training too.(7) I fought in combat with a very good digital battle command system that had some minor problems.(8) We're now 21 days into the war, and most of this has been continuous combat with the enemy.(9) five Hurricanes were shot down in combat(10) The relationship between sport and unarmed combat is not easily seen at first.(11) Close quarters combat training or kevlar armor plates will not save us.(12) In having sought to combat evil, we ended up being consumed by it.(13) Civil affairs officers naturally came under the control of local military commanders in combat zones.(14) a combat zone(15) There are things people can do to combat the stress associated with kicking the habit.(16) men killed in combat
(1) mortal combat :: પ્રાણઘાતક લડાઇ
(2) close combat :: લડાઇની નજીક
(3) combat boots :: લડાઇ બુટ
(4) combat sport :: લડાઇ રમત
(5) combat trousers :: લડાઇ ટ્રાઉઝર
(6) combat zone :: લડાઇ ઝોન
(7) combat training :: લડાઇ તાલીમ
(8) unarmed combat :: ખરેખર નામ વિનાની લડાઇમાં
(9) combat sports :: લડાઇ રમતમાં
1. battle ::
2. fighting ::
3. action ::
5. conflict ::
6. war ::
7. warfare ::
9. fight ::
10. battle ::
11. tackle ::
12. attack ::
13. counter ::
14. resist ::
15. withstand ::
16. impede ::
17. block ::
18. thwart ::
19. inhibit ::
20. stop ::
21. halt ::
22. prevent ::
23. check ::
24. curb ::
combat, combatant, combatants, combated, combating, combative, combats, noncombat
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I sentence you to trial by COMBAT.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
Oberyn was slain during a trial by COMBAT.
By law, that is not murder.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
I survived one trial by COMBAT,
even though you weren't there to save me.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
That is one trial by COMBAT
I look forward to watching.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
Defeated the Smiling
Knight in single COMBAT.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
English to Gujarati Dictionary: combat
Meaning and definitions of combat, translation in Gujarati
language for combat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of combat in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'combat'
What combat means in Gujarati, combat meaning
in Gujarati, combat
definition, examples and pronunciation
of combat in Gujarati language.