વિદૂષક, હાસ્યરસપ્રધાન નાટક વિષેનું, કૌતુક કે ટીખણભર્યું, હાસ્યોત્પાદક, વિનોદી ચિત્રવાર્તા, વિનોદી વ્યક્તિ કે વસ્તુવિનોદી વ્યકિત
Noun(1) a professional performer who tells jokes and performs comical acts
Adjective(1) arousing or provoking laughter(2) of or relating to or characteristic of comedy
(1) Not pointing any finger but as a comic actor used to say ├ö├ç├┐I only asked├ö├ç├û.(2) Fast-paced comic fun, with a strong whiff of circus slapstick, for the discerning younger viewer.(3) He has inherited his father's comic style, low key and thoroughly decent.(4) It is a high-wire act of comic absurdity with a safety net of sentimentality.(5) There seems to be an unwritten law that football songs should be comic or humorous, or at least not too serious.(6) On stage, with her impeccable comic timing, she is very funny.(7) Grantham, an occasional amateur stand-up comic , wants people to laugh along.(8) He is a witty, engaging presence in the early comic scenes, portraying the doctor with soft-spoken befuddlement.(9) That's the difference between comic drama and corporate motivation.(10) Not unless he is simply to reacting to the comic timing instead of the core of the joke, which is possible.(11) His exploits make for comic entertainment on these increasingly cold nights in.(12) They're also frequently funny, though the comic scenes are almost invariably laced with tragedy or fear.(13) You do not need to be a great comic writer to give written or spoken communication a humorous edge.(14) Some messages are genuinely funny, others unintentionally comic .(15) It may have been written in a comic style, but it's hardly the barrel of laughs the reviewers make it out to be.(16) It's both funny and sad, but thanks to the poet's excellent comic timing, it's mostly funny.
(1) comic book :: કોમિક પુસ્તક
(2) comic strip :: કોમિક સ્ટ્રીપ
(3) comic books :: કોમિક પુસ્તકો
(4) comic relief :: કોમિક રાહત
(5) comic dialog :: કોમિક સંવાદ
1. humorous ::
2. risible ::
3. comedian ::
4. comic strip ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Guess who's gonna be
at the COMIC store on Thursday.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
that Howard and I had
a threesome with at Comic Con?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
We went to the COMIC book store
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
Then I used the money to buy
Stuart's COMIC book store,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Big talk coming from a guy
holding an Archie COMIC book.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
English to Gujarati Dictionary: comic
Meaning and definitions of comic, translation in Gujarati
language for comic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of comic in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'comic'
What comic means in Gujarati, comic meaning
in Gujarati, comic
definition, examples and pronunciation
of comic in Gujarati language.