કમિશન, આયોગ, દલાલી, આડતપ્રતિનિધિમંડળ
Noun(1) a special group delegated to consider some matter(2) a fee for services rendered based on a percentage of an amount received or collected or agreed to be paid (as distinguished from a salary(3) the act of granting authority to undertake certain functions(4) the state of being in good working order and ready for operation(5) a group of representatives or delegates(6) a formal statement of a command or injunction to do something(7) an official document issued by a government and conferring on the recipient the rank of an officer in the armed forces(8) the act of committing a crime(9) a special assignment that is given to a person or group
Verb(1) put into commission; equip for service; of ships(2) place an order for(3) charge with a task
(1) But does danger to the community mean any more than, another way of saying, risk of commission of further crimes?(2) Customers should not pay more than a 5 per cent charge on all pension contributions on a commission basis.(3) Managing directors Nigel Jackson and John Mather and operations manager Peter Denton each admitted commission of the offence was attributable to their neglect.(4) ├ö├ç├┐Funding will have to come from various sources, primarily from funding bodies like the lottery commission and so on,├ö├ç├û he said.(5) The commission is the latest body to complain about access to administration documents.(6) The penalty for these offences of omission is the same as the offences of commission of which the motorist was suspected.(7) he sold cosmetics on commission(8) in that year Zeuxis painted his most famous commission(9) Generally, with isolated and notable exceptions such as impaired driving, the perceived risk of detection for commission of a crime is low.(10) After graduating from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point in 1947, he received his commission in the Army Air Corps.(11) The punishment, as I noted, flows from the actual commission of a specific crime, the requisite elements of which have been proved beyond a reasonable doubt.(12) The commission reworked official figures which showed that the level of pensions savings in Britain had been ├ö├ç├┐seriously overestimated├ö├ç├û.(13) foreign banks may charge a commission(14) Original dark wood panelling and elaborate cornicing are complemented by a patchwork-style velvet bedspread - an original commission by artist Jo Stewart.(15) The duo propose to set up a commission to examine the authorities thoroughly, and they call for reforms in procurement and in government ethics.(16) Sutherland accepted a commission to paint a Crucifixion for a church in Northampton.
(1) sales commission :: વેચાણ કમિશન
(2) out of commission :: કમિશન બહાર
(3) joint commission :: સંયુક્ત કમિશન
(4) commission agent :: કમિશન એજન્ટ
(5) sell on commission :: કમિશન પર વેચવા
(6) on commission :: કમિશન પર
1. percentage ::
2. task ::
3. warrant ::
4. committee ::
6. military commission ::
7. mission ::
8. direction ::
10. engage ::
11. order ::
commission, commissioned, commissioning, commissions, decommission, decommissioned, decommissioning, decommissions
English to Gujarati Dictionary: commission
Meaning and definitions of commission, translation in Gujarati
language for commission with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of commission in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'commission'
What commission means in Gujarati, commission meaning
in Gujarati, commission
definition, examples and pronunciation
of commission in Gujarati language.