સમાપ્તિ, અંત, છેવટ, છેડો, પરિપૂર્ણતા, સફલતાસિદ્ધતા
Noun(1) (American football(2) a concluding action
(1) Acceptance of the necessity of this reform appeared to be taking hold, also given the fact that completion of the process is necessary to ensuring level playing fields for those doing business.(2) He said building work to the centre was ├ö├ç├┐on schedule├ö├ç├û, but was likely to still be in the process of completion at Christmas.(3) Construction work on the barriers began in early 2003 and the estimated completion date is 2011.(4) Stars of classical theatre and the world of entertainment will donate their time and talents for two performances at the new Rose of Kingston theatre next month to help to raise funds for its completion .(5) Launched amid fanfare in 1997, private and public investors will have pumped in ├ö├®┬╝7bn by the 15-year completion date.(6) the risk stays with the seller until completion(7) They ask countless questions and look forward to the completion of the procedure.(8) As the project's completion date draws near, more potential luxury home buyers are expressing an interest in the complex.(9) The likely completion date will be the end of 2009 or early 2010.(10) This contract is nearing completion and will be finished on time at the beginning of July.(11) the completion date is early next year(12) Rather, the results offer an explicit analysis of a therapeutic process leading to completion of successful softening events.(13) He did not allow a pass completion on his side of the field.(14) The Federation Bells are in an ongoing process of completion .(15) About 82 partnership aims have been improved on, and another 34 are in the process of completion .(16) We are looking forward to the successful completion of your mission and to you all returning home safely.
(1) completion date :: પૂર્ણાહુતિ તારીખ્
(2) completion certificate :: સમાપ્તિ પ્રમાણપત્ર
(3) completion of work :: કામ પૂર્ણ
(4) non-completion :: બિન-સમાપ્તિ
1. realization ::
2. accomplishment ::
3. achievement ::
4. fulfillment ::
5. consummation ::
7. resolution ::
8. finish ::
9. end ::
10. conclusion ::
11. close ::
12. cessation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...so that the need for COMPLETION
isn't so overwhelming.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
English to Gujarati Dictionary: completion
Meaning and definitions of completion, translation in Gujarati
language for completion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of completion in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'completion'
What completion means in Gujarati, completion meaning
in Gujarati, completion
definition, examples and pronunciation
of completion in Gujarati language.