ચિંતાસંબંધ, હિતસંબંધ, નિસ્બત, રસ, ફિકર
Noun(1) something that interests you because it is important or affects you(2) an anxious feeling(3) a feeling of sympathy for someone or something(4) something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness(5) a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it
Verb(1) be relevant to(2) be on the mind of
(1) The owner now wishes to sell the concern due to other business interests.(2) a small, debt-ridden concern(3) The time taken to prepare such schemes was naturally a matter of concern to people affected.(4) it is not necessary for us to concern ourselves with this point(5) such unsatisfactory work gives cause for concern(6) Of particular concern are possible perturbations induced by the probes.(7) Naturally, the time taken by an operating authority to prepare flood defence schemes is a matter of concern to those in affected areas.(8) My teammate was faster than I was at the start, but this did not concern me, and it didn't worry the team either.(9) that's no concern of mine(10) Obviously, that is extremely worrying in a number of ways, and it should concern us all.(11) Cutler's chief concern related to the separation of powers principle.(12) there was concern about health cuts(13) there was a lack of concern for people(14) It comes to him as a surprise that these signs should be a matter of concern to any one of the crafts of men.(15) Not that it matters if our concern with knowledge is scientific or artistic.(16) you must not concern yourself about me
(1) to whom it may concern :: જેમને તે ચિંતિત શકે
(2) concern about :: તેના વિશે ચિંતા
(3) concern with :: સાથે ચિંતા
(4) going concern :: ચિંતા થાય છે
(5) main concern :: મુખ્ય ચિંતા
(6) primary concern :: પ્રાથમિક ચિંતા
(7) show concern :: ચિંતા બતાવવા
(8) concern over :: ચિંતા
(9) concern for :: માટે ચિંતા
(10) matter of concern :: ચિંતા બાબતે
1. anxiety ::
2. solicitude ::
3. responsibility ::
4. interest ::
5. affair ::
6. company ::
7. fear ::
8. business organization ::
9. vexation ::
10. be about ::
11. affect ::
12. involve oneself in ::
માં પોતે સમાવેશ
13. worry ::
14. occupy ::
15. touch ::
1. calm ::
2. compose ::
3. quiet ::
4. settle ::
5. soothe ::
concern, concerned, concerning, concerns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Not your CONCERN, Kingslayer.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
Now, here's my CONCERN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
Oh, your CONCERN
for me is touching.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
So you understand my CONCERN.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
we think that your CONCERN
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Gujarati Dictionary: concern
Meaning and definitions of concern, translation in Gujarati
language for concern with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of concern in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'concern'
What concern means in Gujarati, concern meaning
in Gujarati, concern
definition, examples and pronunciation
of concern in Gujarati language.