વર્તનવર્તણૂક, ચાલચલગત, ચારિત્ર્ય, વ્યવસ્થાદોરવું
Noun(1) manner of acting or controlling yourself(2) (behavioral attributes
Verb(1) direct the course of; manage or control(2) lead, as in the performance of a composition(3) behave in a certain manner(4) take somebody somewhere(5) transmit or serve as the medium for transmission(6) lead musicians in the performance of
(1) Once it turns to plasma, the air can easily conduct electricity with the free electrons, and the bolt of lightning shoots to the ground through the plasma conductor.(2) Copper is valued for strength, malleability, ductility, and ability to conduct electricity and heat.(3) Low-cost, easily manufactured polymers that conduct electricity could revolutionize electronics, they say.(4) Will you conduct a choir differently than an orchestra?(5) Siena College was sparked by noting this belief among their students to conduct a poll of 354 historians to rank the most trying times.(6) Generally the rules govern the conduct of civil litigation.(7) I would submit the claimant's conduct has been reasonable throughout.(8) Victims have to show that but for the defendant's negligent conduct they would not have been injured.(9) The war encompassed all spheres of State activity, while its conduct required tremendous outlays.(10) The commission, comprising three international and two East Timorese commissioners, was responsible for the organization and conduct of the elections.(11) The point was inconsistent with the applicant's conduct of his case at trial.(12) Salts conduct electricity well when melted or when dissolved in water or some other solvents but not when they are solid.(13) Isn't it painful for Ashkenazy, who himself was a keyboard tyro and winner of the Tchaikovsky piano competition in 1962, to conduct another person in a work he once made his own?(14) Such observance did not hamper, and may have positively assisted, the efficient professional conduct of operations.(15) In recent years, organization and conduct of TE have been influenced by a number of main factors.(16) The Soviet military art attached much importance to organization and conduct of warfare with reliance on underground service lines.
(1) code of conduct :: આચાર સંહિતા
(2) to conduct :: સંચાલન કરવું
(3) disorderly conduct :: ગેરવ્યાજબી વર્તન
(4) conduct research :: આચાર સંશોધન
(5) conduct disorder :: આચાર ડિસઓર્ડર
(6) rules of conduct :: આચાર નિયમો
(7) improper conduct :: અયોગ્ય વર્તન
(8) conduct oneself :: પોતે હાથ ધરવા
(9) conduct electricity :: આચાર વીજળી
(10) personal conduct :: વ્યક્તિગત વર્તણૂક
1. behavior ::
2. management ::
3. manage ::
4. escort ::
5. transmit ::
6. guide ::
7. comport ::
8. deal ::
9. carry ::
10. direct ::
conduct, conductance, conducted, conductible, conducting, conduction, conductive, conducts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Of course, the ideal way
to CONDUCT this experiment would be
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
- You swore me safe CONDUCT.
- I did,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
this beautiful current with, hm?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
and leave us to CONDUCT
our affairs in peace.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
You are their safe CONDUCT, if you don’t
show up at the proof of life,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Gujarati Dictionary: conduct
Meaning and definitions of conduct, translation in Gujarati
language for conduct with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of conduct in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'conduct'
What conduct means in Gujarati, conduct meaning
in Gujarati, conduct
definition, examples and pronunciation
of conduct in Gujarati language.