સાચું, હકીકત કે ધોરણ મુજબનું, ચોક્કસ, અનુકૂળ, ભૂલચૂક વિનાનું, દોષરહિતસુધારેલું
Verb(1) make right or correct(2) make reparations or amends for(3) censure severely(4) adjust for(5) punish in order to gain control or enforce obedience(6) go down in value(7) alter or regulate so as to achieve accuracy or conform to a standard(8) treat a defect
Adjective(1) free from error; especially conforming to fact or truth(2) socially right or correct(3) in accord with accepted standards of usage or procedure(4) correct in opinion or judgment
(1) I think your comments are correct in general but wrong as to Holmes.(2) But it was only during my recent tour of Europe that I realized how awkward it could be if you have to correct people again and again on where you are from.(3) He was correct in his approach here again, I think.(4) All other contrasts were performed as Tukey-Kramer tests, which correct for multiple comparisons.(5) I know that many of them are lying, but some of the facts were correct .(6) On that basis the Applicant is correct in calculating the children's entitlement as follows.(7) Both senators are correct in their respective positions.(8) In a normal society something like Hooke's Law would operate on them as they veered out of the groove of correct behaviour.(9) Once you've got a rough idea of where you want everything to go, measure up your tubing and cut yourself the correct lengths.(10) Just make sure you use the correct facts before you say them.(11) But I call upon any antepost dog experts in the audience to correct me if I'm mistaken.(12) Please co-operate by only depositing the correct recyclables in the appropriate containers.(13) They want to kill the messenger although he is speaking the truth and his facts are correct .(14) For this reason I do not have time to correct any typos or add links.(15) that's the correct answer(16) correct me if I'm wrong, but ...
(1) politically correct :: રાજકીય રીતે સાચી
(2) that's correct :: તે સાચુ છે
(3) correct answer :: સાચો જવાબ
(4) correct information :: સાચી માહિતી
(5) grammatically correct :: વ્યાકરણની રીતે યોગ્ય
(6) correct name :: સાચું નામ
(7) correct position :: સાચું સ્થિતિ
(8) correct time :: સાચો સમય
(9) correct oneself :: પોતે સુધારવા
(10) be correct :: સાચો હોય
1. right ::
2. proper ::
3. rectify ::
4. counteract ::
5. adjust ::
7. decline ::
8. redress ::
9. discipline ::
10. even up ::
1. excuse ::
2. pardon ::
3. spare ::
correct, correctable, corrected, correcter, correctest, correcting, correctly, correctness, corrector, corrects
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
attempting to CORRECT
an inaccurate memory.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
Is that CORRECT?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
...then you'd be CORRECT.
Also, pigs would fly...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
Uh, CORRECT. And who can it
be prescribed to?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
...but that isn't even the CORRECT procedure
for a cootie shot.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
English to Gujarati Dictionary: correct
Meaning and definitions of correct, translation in Gujarati
language for correct with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of correct in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'correct'
What correct means in Gujarati, correct meaning
in Gujarati, correct
definition, examples and pronunciation
of correct in Gujarati language.