દંપતી, વરકન્યાની જોડી, પતિ-પત્ની, બંધન, બે વસ્તુને એકસાથે જોડવી, એકબીજા વડે સાંકળવું કે બંધ બેસાડવુંયુગલ, જોડું
Noun(1) a pair who associate with one another(2) a pair of people who live together(3) a small indefinite number(4) two items of the same kind(5) (physics
Verb(1) bring two objects, ideas, or people together(2) link together(3) form a pair or pairs(4) engage in sexual intercourse
(1) a honeymoon couple(2) the beetles may couple up to form a pair(3) Congratulations are extended to the newly married couple and their families.(4) A new couple whirled onto the dance floor and snatched her attention.(5) just a couple more questions(6) we got some eggs├ö├ç├Âwould you like a couple?(7) But you seem to have asked the question a couple of times, and I am a bit puzzled by that.(8) My guard had been increased and it was a small army of a couple of dozen soldiers who rattled around with me.(9) a couple of girls were playing marbles(10) a married couple(11) So Jesse and I just went into the kitchen to get a couple of chicken sandwiches.(12) clean the stains with a couple squirts dishwashing liquid(13) as middle-class youth grew more tolerant of sex, they started to couple more often(14) Locate the marking tool on the door or jamb, and strike it sharply with a hammer a couple times.(15) Jim gave his regulator a couple of squirts on the purge button to reassure himself that his air was turned on.(16) Most households consist of a married or unmarried couple and their children.
(1) a couple :: એક દંપતિ
(2) a couple of :: એક દંપતિ
(3) married couple :: પરિણીત યુગલ
(4) perfect couple :: સંપૂર્ણ દંપતી
(5) couple of days :: દિવસો દંપતી
(6) a couple of days :: બે ચાર દિવસ માટે
(7) couple of hours :: કલાકો દંપતિ
(8) couple of weeks :: અઠવાડિયા દંપતિ
(9) in a couple of hours :: થોડા કલાકના માં
(10) couple of minutes :: મિનિટ દંપતિ
1. pair ::
2. husband and wife ::
પતિ અને પત્ની
3. some ::
5. twosome ::
6. duad ::
7. combine with ::
8. connect ::
9. pair ::
10. mate ::
11. couple up ::
12. twin ::
1. army ::
2. crowd ::
3. flock ::
ઘેટાના ઊનનું પૂમડું
4. horde ::
રખડું જમાતનું ટોળું
5. host ::
6. legion ::
7. many ::
8. mountain ::
9. multitude ::
couple, coupled, couples, decouple, decouples
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It should go better now.
I watched a COUPLE of YouTube videos.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
Couple of weirdos. Why?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
this is our first fight as
a COUPLE who live together.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
Excuse me, I'm going
to go see if the COUPLE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
We were friends for a COUPLE years.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
English to Gujarati Dictionary: couple
Meaning and definitions of couple, translation in Gujarati
language for couple with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of couple in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'couple'
What couple means in Gujarati, couple meaning
in Gujarati, couple
definition, examples and pronunciation
of couple in Gujarati language.