પિતરાઈ, મસિયાઈ કે મોસાળના ભાઈ યા બહેન, રક્ત સંબંધિત સગું, કાકા, મામા, ફોઈ કે માસીનું સંતાનકાકાની દીકરી, કાકાનો દીકરો, ફોઇની મોટી દીકરી, ફોઇનો મોટો દીકરો, ફોઇની નાની દીકરી, ફોઇનો નાનો દીકરો, નાના કાકાની દીકરી, નાના કાકાનો દીકરો, મામાની મોટી દીકરી, મામાનો મોટો દીકરો, મામાની નાની દીકરી, મામાનો નાનો દીકરો, માસીની મોટી દીકરી, માસીનો મોટો દીકરો, માસીની નાની દીકરી, માસીનો નાનો દીકરો
Noun(1) the child of your aunt or uncle
(1) she's a distant cousin(2) Though you probably wouldn't want to chug a gallon of it, diethylene glycol is nowhere near as harmful as its similarly named chemical cousin .(3) The flat belonged to his cousin - a woman on the fringes of the underworld.(4) It is closely related to its more favourite cousin the melon.(5) This man is surely a distant cousin ; probably a descendant of Cap'n Skewes!(6) In this case he is referred to as a nephew of the deceased in accordance with the Portuguese practice, although in fact he was the son of a distant cousin .(7) He was my second cousin once removed.(8) AM ├ö├ç├┐talk├ö├ç├û radio in Australia is fairly similar to its American cousin .(9) The family includes his wife, two daughters, his father, his cousin and sister-in-law.(10) Before that, next month, the skipper and his team will make their debut in the Scottish Islands Peaks Race, the Scottish cousin of the longer established Three Peaks event.(11) Much as some may think otherwise, counter-insurgency and its cousin counter-terrorism are old businesses with a lot of history.(12) Or it was your 13-year-old second cousin visiting from out of town.(13) In 1683, aged 18, she was married to Prince George of Denmark, a distant cousin , and their relationship quickly blossomed into one of lasting devotion.(14) Albeit a somewhat watered-down analog of garlic, their more malodorous cousin , raw onions are one of the best medicinal foods.(15) Hume was Burns' second cousin once removed, and he dabbled in poetry himself.(16) The result of all these developments is that, finally, the digital scope could make its analogue cousin obsolete.
(1) second cousin :: બીજો પિતરાઈ
(2) first cousin :: પ્રથમ પિતરાઇ
(3) cousin sister :: પિતરાઇ બહેન
(4) distant cousin :: દૂરના પિતરાઇ
(5) cousin brother :: પિતરાઇ ભાઇ
(6) german cousin :: જર્મન પિતરાઈ
(7) cater-cousin :: સગવડ-પિતરાઇ
(8) younger cousin :: નાના પિતરાઇ
(9) third cousin :: તૃતીય પિતરાઇ
1. first cousin ::
2. full cousin ::
3. cousin-german ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...the king's feeble-minded
but well-meaning COUSIN?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
I visited my COUSIN
a few days ago.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
Cousin Lancel. I hardly recognized you.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
...is at a critical juncture. I can't come
for my COUSIN Sanjay's wedding.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
Okay, why would I go
to a drug intervention for your COUSIN?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
English to Gujarati Dictionary: cousin
Meaning and definitions of cousin, translation in Gujarati
language for cousin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cousin in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cousin'
What cousin means in Gujarati, cousin meaning
in Gujarati, cousin
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cousin in Gujarati language.