ઉશ્કેરાયેલું, પોકળ, કમજોર, નબળું, દૂબળું-પાતળું, અસ્થિરગાંડુ
Noun(1) someone deranged and possibly dangerous
Adjective(1) affected with madness or insanity(2) foolish; totally unsound(3) possessed by inordinate excitement(4) bizarre or fantastic(5) intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
(1) All those moments with Crystal were driving him crazy .(2) I'd never had the experience before of growing disenchanted with a girlfriend who I'd once been so crazy about.(3) Michele is simply crazy to open her blog like this.(4) He said that he ├ö├ç├┐just went a little bit crazy , mental.├ö├ç├û(5) One of my colleagues asked me, a few hours in to the working day, whether the dripping sound was driving me crazy .(6) Nowadays, rampant adaptations of movies and TV series are driving me crazy .(7) With a firm twist of her body, she got herself spiraling toward the ground at a crazy angle.(8) No wonder some kids aren't so crazy about books.(9) Most people thought Lincoln was crazy to fight a civil war where 620,000 people died in the North and South and the economy was destroyed.(10) The installation went smoothly, but I'm getting these small reoccurring outages that are driving me crazy .(11) I'm not crazy about buying Zack a truck, but I'm willing to go for it.(12) With the technology that's come down, it is driving us crazy .(13) About a year and a half after the marriage broke up, things started to get bad and I sort of lost it├ö├ç┬¬ I went crazy .(14) He said his 34-year-old nephew was like a son to him, but ├ö├ç├┐this stupid, foolish, crazy act of murder├ö├ç├û has taken him away.(15) Sweeping shots and crazy angles seem to add to the tense, built-up vibe the movie is trying to get across.(16) This whole thing with Eric is driving me crazy , Heather.
(1) go crazy :: પાગલ બનો
(2) crazy about :: તેના માટે પાગલ
(3) crazy man :: ઉન્મત્ત માણસ
(4) get crazy :: ગાંડા થઇ જાવ
(5) be crazy about :: પાછળ પાગલ થવાનો
(6) be crazy :: ક્રેઝી હોઈ
(7) like crazy :: ગાંડાની જેમ
(8) drive crazy :: ડ્રાઇવ ઉન્મત્ત
(9) crazy talk :: ક્રેઝી ચર્ચા
(10) crazy person :: ઉન્મત્ત વ્યક્તિ
1. mad ::
2. stupid ::
3. passionate about ::
4. brainsick ::
5. wild ::
6. screwball ::
7. loony ::
1. realistic ::
2. reasonable ::
crazies, crazily, crazy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I love doing CRAZY
stuff like that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
No, you're CRAZY about me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
Of course not. He drove us CRAZY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
Hmm, he's not CRAZY
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
Fair warning, we can get CRAZY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
English to Gujarati Dictionary: crazy
Meaning and definitions of crazy, translation in Gujarati
language for crazy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crazy in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'crazy'
What crazy means in Gujarati, crazy meaning
in Gujarati, crazy
definition, examples and pronunciation
of crazy in Gujarati language.