સર્જનરચના, નિર્માણ, માનવ-બુદ્ધિ વડે ઉત્પત્તિ, નિર્મિતિ, નિમણૂક
Noun(1) the human act of creating(2) an artifact that has been brought into existence by someone(3) the event that occurred at the beginning of something(4) the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new(5) (theology(6) everything that exists anywhere
(1) Turkey still bans strikes, five years after the creation of its export processing zone.(2) His process of musical creation is of deep significance to human imagination and will.(3) My concern is that the issue of enterprise creation is continually sidelined.(4) It is this industrial revolution that is the defining process in the creation of modernity as we know it.(5) It brings forth the serene power of creation and sustenance through the ages.(6) Should the Scottish parliament approve its creation , the new authority will be run like a private company.(7) In the present age, the whole creation awaits liberation from bondage.(8) Most products bought by private consumers represent the culmination of a long process of value creation .(9) The creation process uses Bioglass, a material that mimics that structure of bone.(10) I think wealth creation is undoubtedly something that we need to do in society.(11) The refurbishment of the toilets under the Town Hall and creation of disabled access would of course be necessary.(12) OK, I'm getting the hang of site creation but I knew it was going to be trickier than I thought.(13) job creation(14) Bloggers are not some new creation , but the newest set of the barbarians at the gates.(15) It was the development of farms that led to creation of the world's first great civilisations.(16) Paul establishes the fact that from nature one can know that creation has a creator.
(1) creation date :: બનાવટ તારીખ
(2) job creation :: નોકરી બનાવટ
(3) new creation :: નવી રચના
(4) lords of creation :: રચના લોર્ડ્સ
(5) original creation :: મૌલિક સર્જન
1. establishment ::
2. the world ::
3. work ::
4. foundation ::
5. conception ::
6. macrocosm ::
1. degradation ::
2. downgrade ::
3. reduction ::
creation, creationism, creationisms, creationist, creationists, creations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have such a profound sense of CREATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
my latest CREATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
When was the last time
you took a good look
at your CREATION?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
I think he reveled
in his CREATION...
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
...the building blocks of CREATION
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: creation
Meaning and definitions of creation, translation in Gujarati
language for creation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of creation in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'creation'
What creation means in Gujarati, creation meaning
in Gujarati, creation
definition, examples and pronunciation
of creation in Gujarati language.