સંસ્કૃતિ, સંવર્ધન, ખેડાણ, ઉછેર, સંસ્કારિતાસંસ્કાર
Noun(1) a particular society at a particular time and place(2) the tastes in art and manners that are favored by a social group(3) all the knowledge and values shared by a society(4) (biology, such as gelatin or agar(5) a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality(6) the attitudes and behavior that are characteristic of a particular social group or organization(7) the raising of plants or animals
Verb(1) grow in a special preparation
(1) Television was the perfect mainline to pump the West's veins full of the consumer culture drug.(2) Journalism's culture of professionalization has stayed the news industry's own hand.(3) We have all the laws and ordinances but these are pre-empted by culture and social values.(4) he didn't understand American culture(5) political culture(6) He repeatedly celebrated the revival of the Hebrew culture and the cultural achievements of the Jews.(7) People involved in a drug culture tend to gravitate toward others who are doing the same thing.(8) Our customs, culture , and societal structure demands the presence of the father.(9) A flexible tube connected the bottoms of the two chambers during plant culture , but the tube was blocked during treatments.(10) they did an experiment on cells in culture(11) It is important to buy from a grower who gives you good culture directions for the plant you buy.(12) He remains an aesthete, but his appreciation of culture is now spiritually empty.(13) A feature shared by senescent cells in culture and in vivo is shortening of the telomeres.(14) Like others, she is also against the misogyny in so much of our popular and intellectual culture .(15) During plant culture , young roots were harvested at the end of the light period on 4-week-old plants.(16) Music, and popular culture as we knew it, would never be the same again.
(1) culture shock :: સંસ્કૃતિ આઘાત
(2) corporate culture :: કોર્પોરેટ સંસ્કૃતિ
(3) pop culture :: પોપ સંસ્કૃતિ
(4) popular culture :: લોકપ્રિય સંસ્કૃતિ
(5) culture medium :: સંસ્કૃતિ માધ્યમ
(6) youth culture :: યુવા સંસ્કૃતિ
(7) tissue culture :: ટીસ્યુ કલ્ચર
(8) culture vulture :: સંસ્કૃતિ ગીધ
(9) physical culture :: શારીરિક સંસ્કૃતિ
(10) blood culture :: રક્ત સંસ્કૃતિ
1. the arts ::
3. civilization ::
4. cultivation ::
5. acculturation ::
6. refinement ::
1. barbarism ::
culture, cultured, cultures, culturing, subculture, subcultures
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She has the symmetry and low body fat
that Western CULTURE deems desirable.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
In that CULTURE,
the last morsel is called
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
That innovation is what made possible
our modern consumer CULTURE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
There's just so much,
I don't know, CULTURE there.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Every CULTURE has its own
rituals and traditions
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
English to Gujarati Dictionary: culture
Meaning and definitions of culture, translation in Gujarati
language for culture with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of culture in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'culture'
What culture means in Gujarati, culture meaning
in Gujarati, culture
definition, examples and pronunciation
of culture in Gujarati language.