ઇલાજઉપાય, આરામ, રોગમુક્તિ, સફળ ચિકિત્સા કે ઉપચાર, પુનઃ સ્વાસ્થ્યપ્રાપ્તિઇલાજ કરવો
Noun(1) a medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain
Verb(1) provide a cure for, make healthy again(2) prepare by drying, salting, or chemical processing in order to preserve(3) make (substances(4) be or become preserved
(1) Faith healers cure illness by prayer or touch.(2) And the will to fight is the antidote to despair, the cure for cynicism, and the answer to those faces looking back at me from those photographs on my desk.(3) he was beyond cure(4) If the tumor has already metastasized before local therapy is administered, cure is impossible.(5) Unless you have a permanent device I don't think you can cure the problem.(6) the early synthetic rubbers were much more difficult to cure than natural rubber(7) the search for a cure for the common cold(8) a benefice involving the cure of souls(9) This paper shows clearly that patients' moral concerns and the demands of their social roles are often more important for them than the alleviation of symptoms or the cure of disease.(10) He claims his vitamin therapy can even cure cancer.(11) Meanwhile, he has called on tobacco farmers to use electricity to cure their tobacco and not timber because depletion of trees would cause harm to the environment.(12) We started out looking for clues to a cure for Alzheimer's disease.(13) Tissue biopsy may be required for definitive diagnosis, and surgical resection for definitive cure .(14) Everything except the bacon is our own, and next year we hope to cure some pork for bacon so we'll be able to do it all ourselves.(15) I particularly liked his cure for sea-sickness: sit under a tree.(16) They have seen medications alleviate pain, cure infections, and diminish anxiety.
(1) miracle cure :: ચમત્કાર ઉપચાર
(2) medical cure :: તબીબી ઉપચાર
(3) beyond cure :: ઉપચાર બહાર
(4) prevention and cure :: નિવારણ અને ઉપચાર
(5) past cure :: ભૂતકાળમાં ઉપચાર
(6) cure oneself :: પોતે ઇલાજ
1. remedy ::
2. solution ::
3. therapeutic ::
4. heal ::
5. rectify ::
6. preserve ::
7. bring around ::
cure, cured, cures, curing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She thought she could CURE anything
with her cooking.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
When I'm lying comatose in a hospital
relying on inferior minds to CURE me...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
How did they CURE you?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
A well-known folk CURE for insomnia...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
There's no CURE for being a cunt.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
English to Gujarati Dictionary: cure
Meaning and definitions of cure, translation in Gujarati
language for cure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cure in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cure'
What cure means in Gujarati, cure meaning
in Gujarati, cure
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cure in Gujarati language.