Noun(1) a particular instance of buying or selling(2) an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion(3) (often followed by `of'(4) a plank of softwood (fir or pine board(5) wood that is easy to saw (from conifers such as pine or fir(6) the cards held in a card game by a given player at any given time(7) the type of treatment received (especially as the result of an agreement(8) the act of distributing playing cards(9) the act of apportioning or distributing something
Verb(1) act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression(2) take into consideration for exemplifying purposes(3) take action with respect to (someone or something(4) succeed in doing, achieving, or producing (something(5) administer or bestow, as in small portions(6) do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood(7) be in charge of, act on, or dispose of(8) behave in a certain way towards others(9) distribute cards to the players in a game(10) direct the course of; manage or control(11) give out as one's portion or share(12) give (a specific card(13) sell
(1) A great deal of the money that we spend in public schools goes into staff salaries and benefits.(2) The councillor, like his Labour predecessor, points out that this city gets a bad deal from Whitehall.(3) But it's not just the big bargains I love, I get just as much of a high from a two-for-the-price-of-one deal at Iceland.(4) There may be cards left on the table after everyone has played their cards from the first deal .(5) And that means that any increase in taxes or cuts in benefits would lead to an already bad deal becoming much worse.(6) After the deal but before the players pick up their cards, the top card of each hand is turned up.(7) you've got yourself a deal!(8) a deal was struck between the two companies(9) This can be done at any time during the deal by an active player who has a card matching their score.(10) The expectations are not always met and we always want to believe that we are at the receiving end of a bad deal all the time.(11) Ask those closest to the action if Scottish players get a better deal from the current boss.(12) beggars get a bad deal(13) It was the last hand of the night and it was my deal .(14) If you have a tough decision on whom to keep among two or three guys, maybe you can pull a two-for-one deal and net a little better option.(15) We were simply a resolute group of people determined to make the very best of a very bad deal .(16) Tickets were being offered on a two-for-the-price-of-one deal .
(1) deal with :: સાથે વ્યવહાર
(2) big deal :: મોટો સોદો
(3) a great deal :: એક મહાન સોદો
(4) a great deal of :: એક મહાન સોદો
(5) new deal :: ન્યૂ ડીલ
(6) good deal :: સારો સોદો
(7) a good deal :: એક સારો સોદો
(8) great deal :: મહાન સોદો
(9) make a deal :: સોદો બનાવવા
(10) deal in :: સોદો
1. agreement ::
2. trade ::
3. bargain ::
4. softwood ::
5. hand ::
6. sight ::
8. concern ::
9. trade in ::
10. distribute ::
11. deliver ::
12. take ::
13. manage ::
14. portion out ::
15. conduct ::
16. parcel out ::
17. address ::
18. trade ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Cohabitation with my girlfriend?
That's a great DEAL to process.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
There's a great DEAL of falsehood
in Cersei. You know that.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
What's the big DEAL? Raj bailed,
so we could use some extra players.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
We only have to DEAL with her.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
- What do you mean, "DEAL"?
- You know, like, what's his DEAL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
English to Gujarati Dictionary: deal
Meaning and definitions of deal, translation in Gujarati
language for deal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of deal in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'deal'
What deal means in Gujarati, deal meaning
in Gujarati, deal
definition, examples and pronunciation
of deal in Gujarati language.