પ્રિય, વહાલું, લાડકું, મોંઘુ, મૂલ્યવાન
Noun(1) a beloved person; used as terms of endearment(2) a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child
Adjective(1) dearly loved(2) with or in a close or intimate relationship(3) sincerely earnest(4) having a high price
Adverb(1) with affection(2) at a great cost
(1) Thank you for staying here dear sirs, hope you had a nice time, please do visit us again.(2) I have some advice for members out of this dear little book, which is called The Little Book of Calm.(3) "Some dear friends from a Verdi opera were kind enough to donate these.(4) Yet this costs the bank dear , because it carefully screens out companies which would like a Co-op account but which breach its guidelines.(5) We are ready to pay a very dear price for this peace.(6) She went quietly about her daily life and was held in fond regard by her dear friends.(7) His wife dying, his children scattered, he has paid a dear price for his act of defiance.(8) The theory is that depression in the export industries, coupled if necessary with dear money and credit restriction, diffuse themselves evenly and fairly rapidly throughout the whole community.(9) But eventually, even a Labrador's jaw will tire, at which point the dear little animal will inevitably leave the thing where it can most conveniently be fallen over by someone carrying a full mug of hot liquid.(10) Francesca supposed she was lucky to have avoided losing anyone dear to her.(11) "Are you suggesting, dear sir, that we spoke to a ghost?(12) ├ö├ç├┐You're awfully late, dear ,├ö├ç├û Prince Alfonso was heard to mutter in English.(13) "Ok dear , I'll leave you here with Cassandra while I go finish some preparations.(14) She'd hate to leave her friends├ö├ç┬¬ they were so dear to her.(15) In the course of the last half hour the sheep have been efficiently caught by Dr Biswell, and I have fired a nasty looking white gloop down their dear little throats with a syringe.(16) Yes - the number had been disconnected - oh dear !
(1) my dear :: મારા પ્રિય
(2) dear friend :: પ્રિય મિત્ર
(3) hold dear :: પ્રિય પકડી
(4) my dear one :: મારા પ્રિય એક
(5) very dear :: ખૂબ પ્રિય
(6) dear heart :: પ્રિય હૃદય
(7) too dear :: પણ પ્રિય
(8) for dear life :: પ્રિય જીવન માટે
1. beloved ::
2. precious ::
3. endearing ::
પસંદ પડી જાય તેવું
4. expensive ::
5. devout ::
6. near ::
7. pricey ::
8. dearly ::
9. darling ::
10. lovable person ::
11. lamb ::
12. beloved ::
dear, dearer, dearest, dearests, dearly, dearness, dears
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do shut up, DEAR. Anything from you?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
Oh, DEAR Lord.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
Oh, DEAR, oh, DEAR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
"Dear Aunt Helen,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
- You have something we want.
- Oh, DEAR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
English to Gujarati Dictionary: dear
Meaning and definitions of dear, translation in Gujarati
language for dear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dear in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'dear'
What dear means in Gujarati, dear meaning
in Gujarati, dear
definition, examples and pronunciation
of dear in Gujarati language.