- ને નામે ઉધારવું, - ને ખાતે ઉધારવું, ઉધારેલી રકમ, ઉધાર બાજુ, ઉધાર પાસું
Noun(1) an accounting entry acknowledging sums that are owing
Verb(1) enter as debit
(1) Not only do you now have a substantial monthly debit from your account, you also have to consider associated costs, furniture and, of course, bills.(2) The second section was the ledger, consisting of all accounts and their debit and credit entries.(3) As such, a deficit may be a result of the claims foreigners have on the local economy (recorded as a debit in the current account).(4) a double-entry system of bookkeeping, where each debit has a corresponding credit entry(5) Consequently, the coal account registered, on its debit side, production expenses and, in a later phase, also the general expenses and selling expenses.(6) A common instance is the forged cheque which, however expertly done, does not entitle the bank to debit a customer's account.(7) The small debit left on the account was cancelled as an ├ö├ç├┐out trade resolution├ö├ç├û.(8) cash terminals automatically debit a customer's bank account(9) In a valid cheque the instrument must have the customer's signature: a forged cheque is not a valid mandate, and the bank cannot debit the customer's account.(10) The debit column in Boroughmuir's ledger has a few entries this morning, but there is nothing there to suggest they are near bankrupt.(11) On the two occasions when I have had irregularities with the use of my ATM card (both involving a debit to my account when I had not in fact received cash from the ATM), I went to the banks involved.(12) The recipient would receive money in a new account, and PayPal would debit the sender's credit card or bank account.(13) The opposite is true when a country receives capital: paying a return on a said investment would be noted as a debit in the current account.(14) By the time of the forfeiture in August 1995 Mr Jaura had an overdraft of Ôö¼├║3,125 and a debit on his loan account of some Ôö¼├║45,000.(15) Mr Shaw agreed that, if the solicitor did not post such a debit to the office side of the ledger, there would be a credit balance on the office side of the ledger.(16) The other reports deal with accounts that have negative equity - that is, the debit in the account exceeds the market value of the securities held in the account.
(1) debit card :: ડેબિટ કાર્ડ
(2) debit note :: ડેબિટ નોટ
(3) direct debit :: ડાયરેક્ટ ડેબિટ
(4) debit memo :: ડેબિટ મેમો
(5) debit balance :: ડેબિટ બેલેન્સ
(6) debit and credit :: ડેબિટ અને ક્રેડિટ
(7) debit account :: ડેબિટ એકાઉન્ટ
(8) debit advice :: ડેબિટ સલાહ
(9) debit side :: ડેબિટ બાજુ
(10) debit entry :: ડેબિટ પ્રવેશ
1. debit entry ::
debit, debited, debiting, debits
English to Gujarati Dictionary: debit
Meaning and definitions of debit, translation in Gujarati
language for debit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of debit in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'debit'
What debit means in Gujarati, debit meaning
in Gujarati, debit
definition, examples and pronunciation
of debit in Gujarati language.