ડિલિવરી, વિતરણ, પત્ર, વસ્તુ, માલ વગેરે બાબતમાં સોંપણી, વહેંચણી, પ્રસવપ્રસૂતિ
Noun(1) the act of delivering or distributing something (as goods or mail(2) the event of giving birth(3) your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally(4) the voluntary transfer of something (title or possession(5) (baseball(6) recovery or preservation from loss or danger(7) the act of delivering a child
(1) A total of 400 litres of organic milk is currently being bottled on the farm daily for doorstep delivery and also for supplying an organic co-operative in the North of England.(2) My mother is in the delivery room, giving birth to her son.(3) The process of service delivery of employees who were or who had been users of mental health services differed from that of employees who had not.(4) His instant quips, political satires, fluent dialogue delivery and appreciable humour has been the driving force behind the success of this program.(5) He has an easy delivery and can throw multiple pitches, making him a solid candidate for a long career as a closer.(6) The result is that we have to spend more time in the consultation process which delays scheme delivery and increases cost.(7) However in the circumstances I indicated that I would arrange for the Promissory Note to indicate that they have procured the delivery of the title deeds to Mr Dean and leave it at that.(8) Patients are sometimes held hostage to health care delivery processes.(9) He said he was fully committed to furthering the shift in the process of delivery of services from predominantly hospital based care.(10) This approach can also help identify where non-value-added steps exist in the care delivery process and where bottlenecks occur.(11) Rhetoric has everything to do with delivery , with speech, with performance, the act of constructing an oration simply being the first step.(12) Your delivery , intonation, diction and fluency are all wrong, and you remind me of someone who hangs about on street corners, opening your jacket and trying to sell people things.(13) The move has forced pregnant women who have been receiving care in private clinics to be sent to public hospitals for delivery or to give birth in private clinics requisitioned by the government.(14) injuries sustained during delivery(15) Premature birth was defined as delivery at or before 33 weeks.(16) Major malformations are often noted at delivery or shortly after birth, and a genetic consultation is usually requested prior to discharge from the hospital.
(1) delivery date :: સોંપણી તારીખ
(2) delivery time :: ડિલિવરી સમય
(3) delivery note :: ડિલીવરી નોંધ
(4) place of delivery :: મોકલવા ની જગ્યા
(5) cash on delivery :: વસ્તુ મળે ત્યારે રોકડા રૂપિયા આપવા
(6) terms of delivery :: ડિલિવરી દ્રષ્ટિએ
(7) delivery boy :: ડિલિવરી છોકરો
(8) delivery order :: ડિલિવરી ઓર્ડર
(9) special delivery :: ખાસ વિતરણ
(10) delivery service :: વિતરણ સેવા
1. conveyance ::
2. consignment ::
3. birth ::
4. speech ::
6. rescue ::
7. pitch ::
8. livery ::
deliveries, delivery, nondeliveries, nondelivery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm not a DELIVERY man, I'm a doctor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
Since we agree on the DELIVERY system
for the message, maybe we should talk about...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
They were expecting a DELIVERY
from us to the main land.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
- The DELIVERY method, everything.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
You know, they have DELIVERY people
that will do that for you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: delivery
Meaning and definitions of delivery, translation in Gujarati
language for delivery with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of delivery in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'delivery'
What delivery means in Gujarati, delivery meaning
in Gujarati, delivery
definition, examples and pronunciation
of delivery in Gujarati language.