સીધુંમાર્ગ દેખાડવો, પ્રત્યક્ષ હુકમ કરવો, નિદેશ કરવો, માર્ગદર્શન આપવુંમાર્ગદર્શન કરવું
Verb(1) command with authority(2) intend (something(3) guide the actors in (plays and films(4) be in charge of(5) take somebody somewhere(6) cause to go somewhere(7) point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment(8) lead, as in the performance of a composition(9) give directions to; point somebody into a certain direction(10) specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public(11) direct the course; determine the direction of travelling(12) put an address on (an envelope(13) plan and direct (a complex undertaking
Adjective(1) direct in spatial dimensions; proceeding without deviation or interruption; straight and short(2) having no intervening persons, agents, conditions(3) straightforward in means or manner or behavior or language or action(4) in a straight unbroken line of descent from parent to child(5) moving from west to east on the celestial sphere; or--for planets--around the sun in the same direction as the Earth(6) similar in nature or effect or relation to another quantity, or decreases, or decreases(7) (of a current(8) being an immediate result or consequence(9) in precisely the same words used by a writer or speaker(10) lacking compromising or mitigating elements; exact
Adverb(1) without deviation
(1) the other road is more direct(2) Both were direct progeny of that parent, and one of these inbreds had additional backcrossing to that parent in its pedigree.(3) She was the last direct descendant to own the house before Stenton was given to the city of Philadelphia in 1909.(4) Redford then went on to direct what would turn out to be one of my all-time favorite movies.(5) In direct contrast to a year before, holly berries were almost completely absent now, possibly because of the wet season.(6) The completion of Secunderabad-Mudkhed project will provide an alternative shorter direct route to Mumbai.(7) But with direct and cheap flights to all manner of more ├ö├ç├┐civilised├ö├ç├û countries, I am sure they will not be stuck.(8) A lot of the things that you'll see in Chill Factor were a direct result of my efforts.(9) they took a direct hit(10) He is direct in confronting over-negative perspectives.(11) But, at the same time, he is a sincere and direct person, who doesn't fear saying what he thinks.(12) I also think that the mayor is in direct contrast to the president.(13) you can deal direct with the agent(14) it's a direct payment(15) However, from November 1, the airline will offer direct nonstop flights from MalÔö£┬« to Heathrow on Mondays and Fridays.(16) His flaw was his indispensable virtue: he was direct and candid in telling the unvarnished truth.
(1) to direct :: દિશા નિર્દેશ કરવું
(2) direct object :: સીધા પદાર્થ
(3) direct current :: સીધો પ્રવાહ
(4) direct debit :: ડાયરેક્ટ ડેબિટ
(5) direct flight :: સીધી ફ્લાઇટ
(6) direct deposit :: સીધા થાપણ
(7) direct marketing :: સીધું વેચાણ
(8) direct mail :: સીધો સંદેશ
(9) direct speech :: સીધા ભાષણ
1. straight ::
2. nonstop ::
3. frank ::
5. verbatim ::
6. exact ::
7. lineal ::
8. unmediated ::
9. directly ::
10. manage ::
11. aim at ::
12. give directions ::
દિશા સૂચવી શકે છે
13. instruct ::
14. conduct ::
15. send ::
16. address ::
17. guide ::
18. take ::
19. calculate ::
20. target ::
21. engineer ::
1. mind ::
2. obey ::
direct, directed, directer, directest, directing, directness, directs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How may I DIRECT your call?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
It faces the television at an angle
that isn't DIRECT so he can talk...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
It faces the television at an angle that is
neither DIRECT, discouraging conversation...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Yes. Direct bill.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
That's a DIRECT violation
of park protocol.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Gujarati Dictionary: direct
Meaning and definitions of direct, translation in Gujarati
language for direct with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of direct in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'direct'
What direct means in Gujarati, direct meaning
in Gujarati, direct
definition, examples and pronunciation
of direct in Gujarati language.