ભેદભાવવિવેકાધિકાર, વિવેકાધીન સત્તા
Noun(1) unfair treatment of a person or group on the basis of prejudice(2) the cognitive process whereby two or more stimuli are distinguished
(1) Yet many people lose their judgement and discrimination when it comes to matters of money.(2) Examples of abuse of a dominant position include overcharging, discrimination against suppliers, unjustifiable refusals to supply and predatory pricing.(3) This again is a continuation of an unjust and serious discrimination against gay and lesbian couples who, for a variety of reasons, might want to adopt children.(4) The three sets of delay lines allow discrimination of multiple ions arriving at the same time at the detector.(5) We focus our discussion on discrimination against disadvantaged racial minorities.(6) Many more are also oppressed by homophobia, ageism, discrimination against the disabled, the uneducated, or the poor in general.(7) Shifting the emphasis from matters of taste, discrimination or aesthetics, media education now borrowed from new sources and began to ask new questions.(8) It represents the cosmopolitan virtues of tolerance and aesthetic discrimination .(9) His own research interests lie in traditional associative learning theory and in discrimination and perceptual learning.(10) those who could afford to buy showed little taste or discrimination(11) discrimination against homosexuals(12) It's the ability to enjoy art with discrimination and an appreciation of its subtleties.(13) Then they say that discrimination against gays is unjust, but backhand them saying that same-sex unions aren't equivalent to marriage.(14) discrimination learning(15) discrimination between right and wrong(16) The advantage of this technique over conventional one-photon fluorescence is better signal strength and discrimination using less light energy.
(1) racial discrimination :: વંશીય ભેદભાવની
(2) price discrimination :: ભાવ ભેદભાવ
(3) reverse discrimination :: રિવર્સ ભેદભાવ
(4) race discrimination :: જાતિ ભેદભાવ
(5) positive discrimination :: હકારાત્મક ભેદભાવ
1. prejudice ::
2. discernment ::
3. secernment ::
4. favoritism ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
against the otherwise located.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
English to Gujarati Dictionary: discrimination
Meaning and definitions of discrimination, translation in Gujarati language for discrimination with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of discrimination in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "discrimination"
What discrimination means in Gujarati, discrimination meaning in Gujarati, discrimination definition, examples and pronunciation of discrimination in Gujarati language.