કેળવવું, અપનાવવું, અનુકૂળ કરવું, ઉછેરવું, સંવર્ધન કરવું, પાળવું, હેળવવું
Verb(1) adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land(2) overcome the wildness of; make docile and tractable(3) make fit for cultivation, domestic life, and service to humans
(1) Attempts to tame and domesticate these creatures were met with mixed results, and even though some had proven docile enough to use as mounts, there was always the slight element of unpredictability about them.(2) The last three years have been a successful time for them, and success does tend to domesticate people.(3) With the advent of farming in the Neolithic, a number of animal species were domesticated , starting with sheep, goats, pigs, and cattle.(4) Since the very beginnings of agriculture, humans in both the old and new worlds have domesticated cereals.(5) Rats aren't domesticated animals so they have to scurry to find where their food is.(6) The dog was domesticated in the subcontinent towards the end of the Mesolithic period.(7) Maize was domesticated about 7,500 years ago in Mexico, and then spread to North and South America.(8) Horses were perfect domesticable animals with dominance hierarchies, a tolerance for other species and herding instincts.(9) What, indeed, does domestication do to an animal's approach to learning?(10) Some domesticated flowers may have become dependent upon humans for propagation.(11) Remnants of the herds ancestral to all domesticated camels may still survive in the deserts of central Asia.(12) It is not essential that vines were domesticated before wine-making was invented.(13) Some ethnobotanists and anthropologists are convinced that root and tuber crops were among the first plants to be domesticated .(14) On the one hand, dogs and cats have been domesticated for thousands of years.(15) Mind you, I haven't read a romance book in a long time and perhaps these days there are sub-genres which involve domesticated men.(16) Maize was domesticated from its wild progenitor, teosinte, between 6,250 and 10,000 years ago in a single domestication event.
(1) gross domestic product :: ગ્રોસ ડોમેસ્ટિક પ્રોડક્ટ
(2) domestic violence :: ઘરેલું હિંસા
(3) domestic market :: ઘરેલુ બજાર
(4) domestic animal :: સ્થાનિક પ્રાણી
(5) domestic animals :: સ્થાનિક પ્રાણીઓ
(6) domestic flight :: સ્થાનિક ફ્લાઇટ
(7) domestic partner :: સ્થાનિક ભાગીદાર
(8) domestic servant :: ઘરગથ્થુ નોકર
(9) domestic appliances :: ઘરેલુ ઉપકરણોમાં
(10) domestic product :: ડોમેસ્ટિક પ્રોડક્ટ
English to Gujarati Dictionary: domesticate
Meaning and definitions of domesticate, translation in Gujarati
language for domesticate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of domesticate in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'domesticate'
What domesticate means in Gujarati, domesticate meaning
in Gujarati, domesticate
definition, examples and pronunciation
of domesticate in Gujarati language.