Adverb(1) at any time(2) at all times; all the time and on every occasion(3) (intensifier for adjectives
(1) The segment of my horizon it illumines grows shorter and ever shorter, and the night longer and longer.(2) he's a footballer if ever there was one(3) as if you ever did anything like it(4) Women are buying more cars than ever and represent an increasingly important group of customers.(5) In this case there was a happy ending and everybody did live happily ever after.(6) I don't remember ever learning anything there(7) he was more tired than he had ever been(8) I know from personal experience that you never ever really get over this awful loss in your family.(9) who ever would have thought it?(10) There are some more new links in the ever growing links list to the left, do check them out, they nearly all swear less than me.(11) The problem is at which point did you ever consider the rating of the readers about this newspaper?(12) having to borrow ever larger sums(13) He never ever expected it could be his heart though he has not been well since Vicky's death but it was put down to stress.(14) Remember the names of those politicians and never ever trust anything that they ever say again!(15) The small but ever growing town of Goreme is one of the few places in the area where the rock-cut houses are still in use.(16) it's worse now than ever before
(1) what ever :: ગમે તે
(2) hardly ever :: ભાગ્યે જ ક્યારેય
(3) for ever :: ક્યારેય માટે
(4) forever and ever :: કાયમ અને ક્યારેય
(5) ever since :: ત્યારથી
(6) never ever :: ક્યારેય ક્યારેય
(7) ever after :: સુખેથી
(8) for ever and ever :: ક્યારેય અને ક્યારેય માટે
(9) yours ever :: તમારું ક્યારેય
(10) not ever :: નથી ક્યારેય
1. at any time ::
કોઈ પણ સમયે
2. always ::
4. at all ::
5. ever so ::
6. of all time ::
1. never ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She EVER find you?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
And you will forget
that you EVER saw us.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Being an astronaut is the coolest thing
I'm EVER going to do...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
NEVER have I EVER put salt on my food
without trying it first.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
if you EVER call me "sister" again,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
English to Gujarati Dictionary: ever
Meaning and definitions of ever, translation in Gujarati
language for ever with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ever in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'ever'
What ever means in Gujarati, ever meaning
in Gujarati, ever
definition, examples and pronunciation
of ever in Gujarati language.