જીવવું, હસ્તી ધરાવવું, અસ્તિત્વ ધરાવવું, ચાલુ રહેવું, ટકી રહેવુંહોવું
Verb(1) have an existence, be extant(2) support oneself
(1) So I'm going to put it all to the back of my mind for a few days, and carry on as though the situation doesn't exist .(2) I don't want you to get the idea that I exist on takeaways and ready meals, because I don't.(3) We exist on donations and all volunteers are drawn mainly from local churches.(4) What use is an instrument that keeps sending back images of objects that can't possibly exist ?(5) Yet a sense of fractured identity, of cultural confusion, continues to exist .(6) It was equivalent to saying that gravity did not exist on Earth and then proving it, right in front of her eyes.(7) Are we making it so easy for them to exist on begging that they feel no need to do any work?(8) How on earth did the Commission allow so undemocratic a situation to exist ?(9) two conflicting stereotypes of housework exist in popular thinking today(10) The discovery suggests that life could exist on planets very different from Earth.(11) These organizations still exist and try to function despite a general lack of funds.(12) Again, it is surprising that the most attractive faces do not even exist in reality.(13) Moreover, it seems that the objects exist independently of the mathematician.(14) two conflicting stereotypes of housework exist in popular thinking(15) a minority of people exist on unemployment benefit alone(16) remains of these baths still exist on the south side of the Pantheon
(1) to exist :: અસ્તિત્વ
(2) cease to exist :: અંત આવવો
(3) pre-exist :: પૂર્વ અસ્તિત્વમાં
(4) not to exist :: અસ્તિત્વમાં નથી
(5) continue to exist :: ચાલુ રહી છે
(6) co-exist :: સહ-અસ્તિત્વ ધરાવે છે
1. live ::
2. prevail ::
3. survive ::
4. subsist ::
5. be ::
1. depart ::
2. die ::
3. expire ::
4. perish ::
5. succumb ::
coexist, coexisted, coexisting, coexists, exist, existed, existence, existences, existent, existing, exists
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There must EXIST certain words
in a certain specific order...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
...who doesn't believe
parallel universes EXIST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
I know I've spent my life
denying that you EXIST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
Where are the public toilets
where you rub your tits? They don't EXIST.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
They EXIST in case we ever make contact
with an alien civilization.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
English to Gujarati Dictionary: exist
Meaning and definitions of exist, translation in Gujarati
language for exist with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of exist in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'exist'
What exist means in Gujarati, exist meaning
in Gujarati, exist
definition, examples and pronunciation
of exist in Gujarati language.