પ્રતિમા, વ્યક્તિના શરીરનો ખાસ કરીને મસ્તક થી ભિન્ન આકાર કે ઘાટ, પૂતળું, મૂર્તિ, નામાંકિત, મહત્વશીલ વ્યક્તિઅંક, ઘાટ
રૂપરેખાંકિતરૂપરેખાંકિત કરે છે તેઆંકડોfiguredઆધારfiguring
Noun(1) a diagram or picture illustrating textual material(2) alternative names for the body of a human being(3) one of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration(4) a model of a bodily form (especially of a person(5) a well-known or notable person(6) a combination of points and lines and planes that form a visible palpable shape(7) an amount of money expressed numerically(8) the impression produced by a person(9) the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals(10) language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense(11) a unitary percept having structure and coherence that is the object of attention and that stands out against a ground(12) a decorative or artistic work(13) a predetermined set of movements in dancing or skating
Verb(1) judge to be probable(2) be or play a part of or in(3) imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind(4) make a mathematical calculation or computation(5) understand
(1) Although he is unlikely to figure in the first team this season, Smith will be looking to impress Francis and secure his future at the club.(2) she had always been so proud of her figure(3) They figure that the more control they have over applications, the more they'll be able to charge.(4) I could make out the figure of an old man(5) The Clydesdale all-rounder has yet to figure in the plans of new coach Peter Drinnen.(6) her songs figure in the charts(7) we watched the figure approaching us(8) It feels as if Haentjens has things to say about Plath that don't figure in this novel.(9) Congratulations also to Spa and Glenflesk also for winning the All Ireland also in set dancing and figure dancing.(10) Through the blur of the falling rain, Tracy notices a hooded figure dressed in black.(11) In the 18 months since the meters were introduced, they had not even managed to bring in half of the break-even figure of about Ôö¼├║4,500.(12) a dark figure emerged from the shadows(13) Of the two former Celtic managers Jansen, currently director of scouting at Feyenoord, may figure in the search again.(14) An exemplary soldier, freedom fighter, potter or weaver could also figure in the list.(15) Bryony spotted the lone figure emerging from the water, the current lapping at his body.(16) He's not the most attractive public figure but he certainly isn't the least.
(1) figure out :: બહાર આકૃતિ
(2) figure skating :: ફિગર સ્કેટિંગમાં
(3) figure of speech :: શબ્દાલંકાર
(4) action figure :: ક્રિયા આંકડો
(5) figure up :: અપ સમજી
(6) public figure :: જાહેર આંકડો
(7) father figure :: ફાધર ફિગર
(8) figure skater :: આકૃતિ ખાસ પ્રકારનાં પગરખાં વડે બરફ પર લપસવા કે સરકવાની મોજ કરનાર
(9) key figure :: જન્મદાતા
(10) authority figure :: સત્તા આંકડો
1. statistic ::
2. digit ::
3. price ::
4. arithmetic ::
5. physique ::
6. silhouette ::
7. person ::
8. human representation ::
9. shape ::
10. diagram ::
11. pattern ::
12. fig ::
13. public figure ::
14. number ::
15. flesh ::
16. trope ::
17. feature ::
18. calculate ::
19. suppose ::
20. make sense ::
21. estimate ::
22. project ::
23. enter ::
24. compute ::
1. nobody ::
configure, configures, figure, figured, figures, figuring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- They FIGURE out what's wrong?
- It's a deviated septum.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
Gotta FIGURE, you make, like,
1 0 million pizzas a year.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Just put me in,
I'll FIGURE it out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
I also FIGURE
I might need your help.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
Who do I have in my life
to watch my FIGURE for?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
English to Gujarati Dictionary: figure
Meaning and definitions of figure, translation in Gujarati
language for figure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of figure in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'figure'
What figure means in Gujarati, figure meaning
in Gujarati, figure
definition, examples and pronunciation
of figure in Gujarati language.