અંત છેડો, પૂરું થવું કે કરવું, અંત આવાવો કે લાવવો, મઠારવું કે ટાપટીપ કરવી, ઘાટઘાર કરવુંપુરું કરવું
Noun(1) a decorative texture or appearance of a surface (or the substance that gives it that appearance(2) the temporal end; the concluding time(3) a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality(4) the place designated as the end (as of a race or journey(5) designated event that concludes a contest (especially a race(6) the downfall of someone (as of persons on one side of a conflict(7) event whose occurrence ends something(8) (wine tasting, as it is swallowed(9) the act of finishing
Verb(1) come or bring to a finish or an end(2) finally be or do something(3) have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical(4) provide with a finish(5) finish eating all the food on one's plate or on the table(6) cause to finish a relationship with somebody
(1) it was a close finish(2) It's a big, bold, toasty style with a lot of power and a lovely dry finish .(3) You can specify matt finish in the ├ö├ç├┐additional information├ö├ç├û box that is at the bottom of the order details page.(4) It's a big wine, almost in a Bollinger style, with lots of yeasty flavours and a big, bold finish .(5) I don't really mind this, and rather like the distinctly metallic looking finish and dark, dark blue colouring.(6) Clearly a labour of love with its attention to detail and cosy finish , it is a perfect lovers' retreat.(7) Cut refers to the proportions, symmetry and finish of the diamond.(8) I really enjoyed the film from start to finish(9) The mouth-watering finish is more Sauvignon blanc than Chardonnay in style.(10) This joyous, soft, ripe, buttery Chardonnay with a pleasingly ripe nutty finish is a bargain at this price.(11) he surged into a winning lead 200 meters from the finish(12) I haven't managed to finish this week's task as it was quite involved so I've decided to carry it over until next week.(13) the wine has a lemony tang on the finish(14) Zedrovski raced competitively to finish in second place, a length and three quarters back.(15) That is what they will be doing now, and they will be doing so from start to finish - with the finish being the most critical and difficult element in the media mix.(16) lightweight nylon with a shiny finish
(1) to finish :: સમાપ્ત કરવા
(2) finish up :: પુરુ કરો
(3) finish off :: બંધ સમાપ્ત
(4) finish line :: સમાપ્તિ રેખા પૂર્ણ
(5) finish school :: સમાપ્તિ શાળા
(6) almost finish :: લગભગ સમાપ્ત
(7) matte finish :: મેટ ફિનિશિંગ
(8) finish with :: સાથે સમાપ્ત
(9) finish time :: સમાપ્તિ સમય
(10) glossy finish :: ગ્લોસી પૂર્ણાહુતિ
1. end ::
2. finishing line ::
3. veneer ::
સુંદર લાકડાનું પાતળું પડ
5. ending ::
6. refinement ::
7. last ::
8. goal ::
9. complete ::
10. leave ::
11. consume ::
12. end ::
13. varnish ::
14. stop ::
16. eat up ::
1. begin ::
2. commence ::
3. inaugurate ::
4. open ::
5. start ::
finish, finished, finisher, finishers, finishes, finishing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look, I didn't FINISH college,
so I thought I would give it a try.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
Erase what's left.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
shut up, and stay in the car
till we FINISH our pickups.
You got it?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
so we may FINISH the work required of us.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
Enough, Ser Vardis! Finish him.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
English to Gujarati Dictionary: finish
Meaning and definitions of finish, translation in Gujarati
language for finish with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of finish in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'finish'
What finish means in Gujarati, finish meaning
in Gujarati, finish
definition, examples and pronunciation
of finish in Gujarati language.