ફળબહુધા બહુવચનમાં વપરાય છે, છોડનાં બીજ તેના જે ભાગમાં પાકે છે તે ભાગ શિંગ પોપટો ઈ., ખોરાક તરીકે કામ આવતું વૃક્ષનું સ્વાદિષ્ટ ઉત્પન્ન ફળ, કોઈ કૃત્ય કે કાર્યનું પરિણામ નિષ્પતિ
Noun(1) the ripened reproductive body of a seed plant(2) an amount of a product(3) the consequence of some effort or action
Verb(1) cause to bear fruit(2) bear fruit
(1) If you plant the seed of a sweet fruit such as an orange, it will grow as an orange tree and produce oranges.(2) The food eaten may be oysters, fresh fruit or vegetables, water, ice, or bakery products.(3) Isn't it wonderful that the fruit of the earth tastes good to us, nourishes us.(4) Make a welcoming display in your hallway with bowls of fresh fruit , candles, sweets and wreaths.(5) the journal was the first fruit of the creative partnership(6) eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables(7) she couldn't bear not to see the fruit of her womb(8) Mary is blessed among women, and blessed is the fruit of her womb.(9) I've brought along the fruit of my loins(10) As the lemurs digest the fleshy fruit , the seed is passed through their system, normally away from the parent tree.(11) The abundance of pawpaw trees, whose fruit tastes like banana custard, amplifies the tropical effect.(12) the trees fruit very early(13) The tree will fruit only in a subtropical or tropical climate where there is a distinct dry season.(14) Your word assures me that you bless the fruit of my womb and that neither myself nor my husband shall be barren.(15) Include lots of green leafy vegetables and sweet juicy fruits .(16) Have you never experienced the fruits of my rewards?
(1) fruit salad :: ફળ કચુંબર
(2) passion fruit :: ઉત્કટ ફળ
(3) fruit juice :: ફળો નો રસ
(4) star fruit :: તારો ફળ
(5) fresh fruit :: તાજા ફળ
(6) fruit punch :: ફળ પંચ
(7) citrus fruit :: સાઇટ્રસ ફળ
(8) fruit and vegetables :: ફળો અને શાકભાજી
(9) dried fruit :: મેવો
(10) fruit tree :: ફળ ઝાડ
1. reward ::
2. benefit ::
3. profit ::
4. product ::
5. return ::
6. yield ::
7. legacy ::
8. issue ::
9. result ::
10. outcome ::
11. upshot ::
12. consequence ::
13. effect ::
1. antecedent ::
2. causation ::
3. cause ::
4. occasion ::
5. reason ::
fruit, fruited, fruitful, fruiting, fruitless, fruits, fruity
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Thank you.
- It's passion FRUIT. New on the menu.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
Or had a single piece of FRUIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
It had weaponized FRUIT and a puppet.
What more do you want?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
...is they're shelved with the vegetables,
but they're technically a FRUIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
Buy my FRUIT, my lord. Fresh FRUIT.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Gujarati Dictionary: fruit
Meaning and definitions of fruit, translation in Gujarati
language for fruit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fruit in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'fruit'
What fruit means in Gujarati, fruit meaning
in Gujarati, fruit
definition, examples and pronunciation
of fruit in Gujarati language.