સંપૂર્ણ, મોટો જથ્થો ધરાવતું, ઘેરું, તીવ્ર, ધોઈને સાફ કરવું અને ઘટ્ટ કરવુંભરેલું
- સંપૂર્ણfulledઆ fullestfullingપૂર્ણતાનો
Noun(1) the time when the Moon is fully illuminated
Verb(1) beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening(2) make (a garment(3) increase in phase
Adjective(1) containing as much or as many as is possible or normal(2) constituting the full quantity or extent; complete(3) complete in extent or degree and in every particular(4) filled to satisfaction with food or drink(5) (of sound(6) having the normally expected amount(7) being at a peak or culminating point(8) having ample fabric
Adverb(1) to the greatest degree or extent; completely or entirely; (`full' in this sense is used as a combining form
(1) Her hair was the richest, full est red, and it spread across her shoulders like a cresting wave.(2) Fantastic, pure, rich, full nose of fruit and caramel, with an almost minty overtone.(3) The length of the short should hit the shapeliest part of your leg and not be too full or too tight.(4) They will have to publish the full report, so that will put it all in perspective.(5) The engines continually operated at full speed to keep the ship in position.(6) she was full of questions(7) Tim Henman is confident of returning to full fitness after undergoing surgery on his injured shoulder.(8) She was the last to come out on stage and she was dressed in a very long, full cloak.(9) Ariadne looked back at the Minotaur, with interest, and laughed ├ö├ç├┐ full in his face├ö├ç├û.(10) It seems to be a magical day full of hope and anticipation for the great future to come.(11) Hitler rewarded the two panzer groups with advancement to full army status.(12) By the time I swung through the door, the room was nearly full .(13) A full report of the winners, sponsors etc. will appear in this column next week.(14) the kids are full of excitement(15) Her gown had three full layers of delicate silk, all purple with pink on the middle layer.(16) People in Indonesia gain the status of full adults through marriage and parenthood.
(1) full name :: પૂરું નામ
(2) full moon :: સંપૂર્ણ ચંદ્ર
(3) full-time :: આખો સમય
(4) full of :: પૂર્ણ
(5) full stop :: પૂર્ણ વિરામ
(6) full board :: સંપૂર્ણ બોર્ડ
(7) full house :: સંપૂર્ણ ઘર
(8) in full :: આખું ભરાયેલ
(9) full circle :: સંપૂર્ણ વર્તુળ
2. crowded with ::
4. replete ::
5. eventful ::
મહત્વશીલ બનાવોથી ભરપૂર
6. comprehensive ::
7. maximum ::
8. plump ::
9. loose-fitting ::
10. resonant ::
11. rich ::
12. total ::
13. entire ::
14. broad ::
15. wide-cut ::
16. good ::
17. directly ::
18. very ::
19. to the full ::
સંપૂર્ણ કરવા માટે
20. full moon ::
21. wax ::
1. bare ::
2. blank ::
3. devoid ::
4. empty ::
5. stark ::
6. vacant ::
7. void ::
full, fulled, fullest, fulling, fullness, fulls, fully
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with a closet FULL of magic
tricks at his mother's house.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
You're FULL of colorful metaphors,
aren't you, Saul?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
- You're still here.
- I need your FULL attention, Saul.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
with a saddlebag FULL of gold,
complaining about not getting paid.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
We had a FULL complement
of guards that didn't stop them.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
English to Gujarati Dictionary: full
Meaning and definitions of full, translation in Gujarati language for full with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of full in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "full"
What full means in Gujarati, full meaning in Gujarati, full definition, examples and pronunciation of full in Gujarati language.