Adjective(1) involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope(2) having the shape of a sphere or ball
(1) This is useful if you are interested in detail, but there is no global search facility as such.(2) She will lead off a discussion on ├ö├ç├┐Women and the new global economy├ö├ç├û.(3) By the way, my entire global division of the international bakery was scrapped today.(4) The four controls were run on every slide within a project and used to generate a global average of total analyte signal.(5) But I see China as a vital part of a growing new global economy.(6) Standards of living as well which should be funded out of general global taxation.(7) A case of smallpox anywhere in the world would represent a global health emergency.(8) Measurements taken from these stations help to get a global picture of the magnetic field.(9) What we need are comprehensive, global statistics, and data on long-term trends.(10) The global reach of the world wide web provides a clear advantage in rallying public opinion.(11) But in an increasingly global marketplace, more U.S. companies are beginning to turn to foreign venture capitalists.(12) If you let the small town opinions of others govern your actions, you cannot be global in your reach.(13) What makes the recent changes stand out is that they are extremely rapid and global in extent.(14) We want to problematize the question of when the international system became global in scale.(15) Certain industrial product categories are truly global in nature.(16) Your Honour, I am doing this in a global way at the moment, showing the overall effect.
(1) global warming :: ગ્લોબલ વોર્મિંગ
(2) global economy :: વૈશ્વિક અર્થતંત્ર
(3) global village :: વૈશ્વિક ગામ
(4) global trade :: વૈશ્વિક વેપાર
(5) global scale :: વૈશ્વિક સ્તરે
(6) global market :: વૈશ્વિક બજારમાં
(7) global network :: વૈશ્વિક નેટવર્ક
(8) global affairs :: વૈશ્વિક બાબતોમાં
(9) global marketing :: વૈશ્વિક માર્કેટિંગ
1. worldwide ::
2. comprehensive ::
3. globular ::
4. world ::
1. individual ::
2. particular ::
global, globalism, globalist, globalists, globalization, globalize, globalizes, globally
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to the GLOBAL economy, has been
Tetris and mail-order brides.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
They're losing their homes
to GLOBAL warming,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
An isolated episode of
transient GLOBAL amnesia.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
GLOBAL information processing...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
English to Gujarati Dictionary: global
Meaning and definitions of global, translation in Gujarati
language for global with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of global in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'global'
What global means in Gujarati, global meaning
in Gujarati, global
definition, examples and pronunciation
of global in Gujarati language.