દેવ દેવતા, એકેશ્વરવાદી ધર્મોના સર્વશક્તિમાન પરમેશ્વર, ખુદા, સરજનહાર, મૂર્તિ, અપરિચિત શ્રદ્ધા અને ભક્તિનું પાત્ર
Noun(1) the supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe; the object of worship in monotheistic religions(2) any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force(3) a man of such superior qualities that he seems like a deity to other people(4) a material effigy that is worshipped
(1) The black goby is a coastal fish inhabiting sandy environments and frequently entering brackish lagoons and estuaries.(2) We tested for such a preference in a fish, the two-spotted goby (Gobiusculus flavescens, Gobiidae), for which a male preference for colorful females has been demonstrated.(3) A shallow-water Caribbean tank showcases a green moray eel, gobies , and collections of Caribbean algae.(4) Marine gobies are typically bottom-dwelling fish that live in shallow water.(5) This consists of killifishes, herrings, sardines, gobies , silversides, anchovies small mullets, and lizardfishes to name a few.
(1) god willing :: ભગવાન કૃપા
(2) thank god :: ભગવાનનો આભાર
(3) there is no god but god :: ત્યાં કોઈ ઈશ્વર પરંતુ ભગવાન છે
(4) love god :: પ્રેમ ભગવાન
(5) god of war :: યુદ્ધના દેવતા
(6) believe in god :: ભગવાનમાં માનતો
(7) god-fearing :: ભગવાન થીબીવું
(8) war god :: યુદ્ધ ઈશ્વર
2. deity ::
3. idol ::
4. supreme being ::
5. graven image ::
god, godard, godhood, gods
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, my God. What happened?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
- Oh, God.
- Yes, exactly.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
Just because I'm Indian,
I can't be a Norse GOD?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
or, God forbid, falling body parts?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Gujarati Dictionary: god
Meaning and definitions of god, translation in Gujarati
language for god with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of god in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'god'
What god means in Gujarati, god meaning
in Gujarati, god
definition, examples and pronunciation
of god in Gujarati language.