પડાવી લેવું, પકડી રાખવું, ઝૂંટવવું, જકડી લેવું, સ્વાર્થીપણે હાથ કરવું, સકંજામાં લેવુંઞુંટવું
Noun(1) a mechanical device for gripping an object(2) the act of catching an object with the hands
Verb(1) take hold of so as to seize or restrain or stop the motion of(2) get hold of or seize quickly and easily(3) make a grasping or snatching motion with the hand(4) obtain illegally or unscrupulously(5) take or grasp suddenly(6) capture the attention or imagination of
(1) they used the law to effect a land grab(2) Many companies want to make a quick grab for market share or return on investment, and with high prices both objectives can be harder to achieve.(3) Wall-mounted units can break away when subjected to the patient's weight unless they are reinforced with grab bars.(4) The pretty young things want to grab all the attention and those on the older side are in their own world.(5) Vermonter Howard Dean's grab for the redneck vote has won him just the kind of support he doesn't want: white supremacists.(6) With very few exceptions, all trains of this type have bench seating and large numbers of grab handles.(7) The new rates grab may yet sharpen ratepayer focus on the performance of the council even more.(8) As soon as I put weight on my feet I lost my balance and fell, only a quick grab for the headboard of my bed saved me from crashing to the floor.(9) Hubbard and Hucker's rates grab is in fact a family budget buster, as homeowners will struggle to pay the extra money to pay for the spending increases.(10) We headed over to the snack bar to return my bowling shoes and grab lunch before his mother arrived to pick us up.(11) I stepped onto the table to help me grab everyone's attention.(12) On rough terrain, no fewer than eight grab handles are available to help passengers steady themselves.(13) If the cylinder is mounted too far below the grab bar, or too far from the toilet, reaching it can be difficult, even hazardous.(14) I made a quick grab for her and pulled her down to the bed with me.(15) Donovan made a grab for his brother and lifted hist shirt to reveal the tell-tale marking.(16) for elderly people, grab rails at strategic places are likely to prevent accidents
(1) grab it :: તે ગ્રેબ
(2) grab handle :: ગ્રેબ હેન્ડલ
(3) grab-all :: ગ્રેબ તમામ
(4) grab bag :: ગ્રેબ થેલી
(5) screen grab :: સ્ક્રીન ગ્રેબ
1. lunge ::
2. catch ::
3. seize ::
4. get ::
5. snap up ::
6. catch ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- What do you think their combined IQ is?
- Just GRAB the door.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
- Could you GRAB me another napkin?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
Grab a corner.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
Grab it. Grab it, Halley.
I believe in you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
Sheldon, can you
GRAB me a water?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
English to Gujarati Dictionary: grab
Meaning and definitions of grab, translation in Gujarati
language for grab with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of grab in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'grab'
What grab means in Gujarati, grab meaning
in Gujarati, grab
definition, examples and pronunciation
of grab in Gujarati language.