જમીન, ભૂમિ, ભોંય, સ્થળ, તળિયુંમેદાન
Noun(1) the solid part of the earth's surface(2) a rational motive for a belief or action(3) the loose soft material that makes up a large part of the land surface(4) a relation that provides the foundation for something(5) a position to be won or defended in battle (or as if in battle(6) the part of a scene (or picture(7) material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use(8) a relatively homogeneous percept extending back of the figure on which attention is focused(9) a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage(10) (art, as a wall or canvas(11) the first or preliminary coat of paint or size applied to a surface
Verb(1) press or grind with a crushing noise(2) make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together(3) work hard(4) dance by rotating the pelvis in an erotically suggestive way, often while in contact with one's partner such that the dancers' legs are interlaced(5) reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading(6) created by grinding(7) shape or form by grinding(8) fix firmly and stably(9) confine or restrict to the ground(10) place or put on the ground(11) instruct someone in the fundamentals of a subject(12) bring to the ground(13) hit or reach the ground(14) throw to the ground in order to stop play and avoid being tackled behind the line of scrimmage(15) hit a groundball(16) hit onto the ground
(1) These birds take refuge in hedges and wooded areas and at dusk fly out to feed in marshy ground .(2) There's probably a lot of common ground between those two themes.(3) The coum has a very short flower, with leaves that sit on the surface of the ground .(4) Her fast footwork was accentuated by her bent knees, which kept her body close to the ground .(5) Investors are increasingly nervous about the potential impact of a strike threat by the carrier's ground staff.(6) The move comes three weeks after the airline was forced to ground its aircraft in a row over leasing payments.(7) Feed the plant each day for the next 7 days by adding one teaspoon of sugar and one teaspoon of ground ginger.(8) The new school will be built on 26 acres of ground specially set aside for the purpose in Garcia Street.(9) to be on familiar ground with sth(10) ground colour(11) She landed in the moist ground , sobbing, and wishing that the car would turn around.(12) India always offers fertile ground for argument, but there is much to agree upon in the rest of the book.(13) it was lying on the ground(14) The product consisted of finely ground pork spiced with salt, sugar, and other flavourings.(15) Together, they soared over the fence, and landed with a muddy squelch onto the ground .(16) The company provides ground services, including baggage handling.
(1) grind :: ગ્રાઇન્ડ
(2) ground floor :: ભોંય તળીયુ
(3) on the ground :: જમીન પર
(4) common ground :: સામાન્ય જમીન
(5) ground beef :: જમીન ગોમાંસ
(6) from the ground up :: જમીન ઉપર
(7) ground meat :: જમીન માંસ
(8) to the ground :: જમીન પર
(9) ground rules :: પાયાના નિયમો
(10) ground zero :: ગ્રાઉન્ડ ઝીરો
1. floor ::
3. estate ::
4. reason ::
5. sediment ::
6. land ::
7. primer coat ::
8. terra firma ::
9. basis ::
10. background ::
11. run aground ::
ખૂંપી ગયેલું ચલાવવા
12. base ::
13. instruct ::
14. anchor ::
15. undercoat ::
16. establish ::
ground, grounded, grounder, grounders, grounding, groundings, grounds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'll be back before this banana hits
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
I've seen them pound a man
straight into the GROUND
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
How would you determine the GROUND state
of a quantum system with no exact solution?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
Your friend, the Usurper,
would lie beneath the GROUND
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
We're on the GROUND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
English to Gujarati Dictionary: ground
Meaning and definitions of ground, translation in Gujarati
language for ground with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ground in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'ground'
What ground means in Gujarati, ground meaning
in Gujarati, ground
definition, examples and pronunciation
of ground in Gujarati language.