Noun(1) the present location; this place(2) queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology; sister and wife of Zeus remembered for her jealously of the many mortal women Zeus fell in love with; identified with Roman Juno
Adjective(1) being here now
Adverb(1) in or at this place; where the speaker or writer is(2) in this circumstance or respect or on this point or detail(3) to this place (especially toward the speaker(4) at this time; now
(1) it was here that many families came to live(2) Go here to sign up for day by day emails that will give you ways to feel better about the world.(3) To make a long story short, here is the history of the royalty payments on that song.(4) I'm here to help you(5) Hang the police, we're here to rock!(6) unemployment is here to stay(7) We have a saying here that donkeys in general do not hit their head twice at the same stone.(8) Each one has certain markings and, so you can amaze your friends, here 's how to decipher them.(9) But when I read things like this, it becomes clear that the time when that can happen is not yet here .(10) I'm getting out of here(11) here comes the bus(12) I have here a copy of the Easter Proclamation(13) It looks like this is becoming a real trend and it finally feels like summer is here .(14) do you live here?(15) look here, are you going or not?(16) here is your opportunity
(1) here you are :: તમે અહિયા છો
(2) come here :: અહી આવો
(3) same here :: અહીં જ
(4) over here :: અહીં
(5) right here :: અહીંથી
(6) near here :: અહીં નજીક
(7) stay here :: અહીં રહો
(8) still here :: હજી પણ અહીંયા છું
(9) from here :: અહીંથી
(10) here we are :: અમે અહી છીએ
2. present ::
3. to this place ::
આ સ્થાન પર
4. now ::
5. hither ::
here, inhere, inheres
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but with you guys HERE,
I look like I'm six-two.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
The papers could've been mailed. Mom
sent you HERE to spy on me, didn't she?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
- You really think he's serious?
- That's why I'm HERE, Saul.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
He's not HERE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
I don't wanna fly kites, Sheldon.
Come on, we're watching football HERE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
English to Gujarati Dictionary: here
Meaning and definitions of here, translation in Gujarati
language for here with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of here in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'here'
What here means in Gujarati, here meaning
in Gujarati, here
definition, examples and pronunciation
of here in Gujarati language.