પ્રમાણિકસદાચારી, ન્યાયી, નિષ્કપટ, સરળ, નિખાલસ
Adjective(1) not disposed to cheat or defraud; not deceptive or fraudulent(2) without dissimulation; frank(3) worthy of being depended on(4) without pretensions(5) marked by truth(6) not forged(7) gained or earned without cheating or stealing
(1) I love to eat as much as the next guy, but I also love simplicity - honest food that nourishes, that lets ingredients speak for themselves.(2) Remember, your compliments must be honest , sincere and genuine.(3) It's an honest mistake and an assumption we've all made I'm sure.(4) We would like to thank all the students who gave us honest and sincere information on a broad range of issues in their lives.(5) Even unusually honest journalists are not free of faults.(6) He described the episode last summer as ├ö├ç├┐an honest mistake.├ö├ç├û(7) Harley shrugged, but then decided to give her his honest , sincere reply.(8) I've been neglecting my journal but I'm determined to try harder, honest .(9) And the woman draws herself up and delivers a stirring dialogue on her right to stay there and earn an honest living.(10) References attached to the form described him as ├ö├ç├┐reliable, honest and trustworthy├ö├ç├û.(11) They both are very direct men, they both are very honest and sincere men and they both are men who don't mince their words.(12) What is forgotten in most of the talk about litter on our streets and indiscriminate dumping is that it is the law-abiding, honest and upright members of the community that have to pay to have it cleaned up.(13) For a transaction of this magnitude to be successful, all parties involved must be honest , sincere and truthful to one another.(14) In general, focus group discussions consisted of honest , open and frank opinions of what the students thought about the class.(15) It is becoming hard to find genuinely honest and readable accounts of football.(16) I'm partial to having fish filleted before me, but a good, simple, honest pan of crÔö£┬¼pes Suzette is tough to beat.
(1) to be honest :: પ્રમાણિક હોઈ
(2) be honest :: પ્રમાણીક બનો
(3) honest man :: પ્રમાણિક માણસ
(4) honest person :: પ્રમાણિક વ્યક્તિ
(5) good and honest :: સારા અને પ્રમાણિક
(6) honest people :: પ્રમાણિક લોકો
(7) clean and honest :: સ્વચ્છ અને પ્રમાણિક
(8) honest girl :: પ્રમાણિક છોકરી
1. upright ::
2. truthful ::
3. genuine ::
4. honorable ::
5. fair ::
7. good ::
1. dishonest ::
2. lying ::
3. mendacious ::
honest, honester, honestest, honestly, honesty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know, to be HONEST... Honey?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
You don't drink it for the flavor, to be HONEST.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
to give me your 100% HONEST opinion.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
If Your Grace has given HONEST testimony,
your trial will prove your innocence.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
Making HONEST feelings do disHONEST work
is one of her many gifts.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
English to Gujarati Dictionary: honest
Meaning and definitions of honest, translation in Gujarati
language for honest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of honest in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'honest'
What honest means in Gujarati, honest meaning
in Gujarati, honest
definition, examples and pronunciation
of honest in Gujarati language.