કેવી રીતેકેવી રીતે?, કેટલે અંશે?, કેવડું?, શા માટે ?, ક્યા કારણસર ?, જે રીતે, સ્થિતિ કે હાલતમાં, જેટલે અંશે
Adverb(1) in what way or manner; by what means.(2) used to ask about the condition or quality of something.(3) used to ask about the extent or degree of something.(4) the way in which; that.
Exclamation(1) a greeting attributed to North American Indians (used in humorous imitation).
(1) I blush to think how the quality of my tv viewing has declined over the last few months.(2) how are the children?(3) The aim is for me to black out under controlled conditions and see how fast I recover.(4) Such checks require that we choose what to monitor, when to monitor, and how to adjust treatment.(5) how they laughed(6) There is a political question about how fast fares ought to be allowed to rise.(7) There is a terrible feeling of being told by other people how we ought to lead our lives.(8) how I wish I had been there!(9) how old are you?(10) That's amazing when you think about how physically demanding the game is nowadays.(11) I just want to do it how I like thanks.(12) it depends how he feels(13) Even our people in Japan have been surprised by how we have cut through the red tape.(14) how long will it take?(15) A family told today how their dream holiday on a cruise liner turned into a nightmare.(16) Follow up is commonly too short to show how often the condition relapses or late complications arise.
(1) how are you :: તમે કેમ છો
(2) how many :: કેટલા
(3) how much :: કેટલુ
(4) how long :: કેટલુ લાંબુ
(5) how often :: કેટલી વારે
(6) how come :: કેવી રીતે આવે
(7) how far :: અત્યાર સુધી કેવી રીતે
(8) know-how :: વ્યવહારિક કૂશળતા
1. how ::
2. much ::
3. to a great extent ::
એક મહાન અંશે
4. where ::
5. whither ::
6. by which way ::
જે રીતે દ્વારા
7. what ::
8. whether ::
9. how much ::
10. how many ::
11. or ::
how, howard, hows
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How am I alive?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Ooh, uh, HOW about
this week's Walking Dead?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
SHOW them HOW much you care.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
How many men does he have in his army?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
How about a molecular sieve?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
English to Gujarati Dictionary: how
Meaning and definitions of how, translation in Gujarati
language for how with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of how in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'how'
What how means in Gujarati, how meaning
in Gujarati, how
definition, examples and pronunciation
of how in Gujarati language.