ખીલી, નખ, ખીલા કે ખીલી વડે જડવું, ચૂંક, પશુ કે પંખીનો પંજોખીલો
Noun(1) horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits(2) a thin pointed piece of metal that is hammered into materials as a fastener(3) a former unit of length for cloth equal to 1/16 of a yard
Verb(1) attach something somewhere by means of nails(2) take into custody(3) hit hard(4) succeed in obtaining a position(5) succeed at easily(6) locate exactly(7) complete a pass
(1) The rest of the nail bed provides a surface for the growing nail to slide over as it advances at the rate of about 0.1 mm/day.(2) Your nail bed is the skin beneath the nail plate.(3) Debris from under fingernails should be removed with a nail cleaner under running water.(4) Of course, each has a deep dark secret that the film painstakingly exposes, but attentive viewers will nail them all well before the end.(5) he spoke out to nail the lie that he'd had a row with his manager(6) The book sets out to nail the lies and myths about the man, to set the record straight.(7) Finally, glue or nail an edging strip to the skirting board.(8) Let me finally nail the lie that service pensions are free.(9) If we're going to fine people for hitting quarterbacks and receivers with the top of their helmets, we have to nail Hampton as well.(10) Navratilova tried to nail her on the backhand side(11) ASBOs allow the police to nail people for offences too minor to be criminal.(12) The rise in burglaries has disappointed police who have introduced two ├ö├ç├┐target squads├ö├ç├û to nail burglars and car thieves.(13) The dorsal fold that lies on the surface of the nail is the eponychium, or cuticle.(14) A great defensive play to nail the lead runner would have left a man on 1st with 1 out, a run expectancy of 0.573.(15) And you know, again, it's so hard to nail these white collar criminals, because they get the best legal talent.(16) nail the edge framing to the wall
(1) nail polish :: નેઇલ પોલીશ
(2) nail clipper :: નેઇલ ક્લિપર
(3) nail down :: નીચે ખીલી
(4) nail clippers :: નખ ક્લીપર્સ
(5) nail polish remover :: લાલી કાઢવાનું
(6) nail varnish :: નખ વાર્નિશ
(7) nail care :: નખ કાળજી
(8) nail gun :: નખ બંદૂક
1. tack ::
2. fingernail ::
3. fasten ::
જોડવું કે સંલગ્નિત
4. catch ::
5. perform well ::
6. pinpoint ::
8. smash ::
9. sweep through ::
10. complete ::
11. peg ::
nail, nailed, nailing, nails
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And a little NAIL polish.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
like a hammer on a NAIL.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
- Nail? Polish?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
Two words: NAIL salon.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Oh, man, when I come out of the closet
I'm gonna NAIL those guys.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
English to Gujarati Dictionary: nail
Meaning and definitions of nail, translation in Gujarati
language for nail with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nail in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'nail'
What nail means in Gujarati, nail meaning
in Gujarati, nail
definition, examples and pronunciation
of nail in Gujarati language.