મર્યાદિત, ભીડ કે સંકોચવાળું, પહોળાઈમાં ટૂંકું, સંકુચિત વિચારનું, વધારા વિનાનું, તંગીસાંકડું
Noun(1) a narrow strait connecting two bodies of water
Verb(1) make or become more narrow or restricted(2) define clearly(3) become more focused on an area of activity or field of study(4) become tight or as if tight
Adjective(1) not wide(2) limited in size or scope(3) lacking tolerance or flexibility or breadth of view(4) very limited in degree(5) characterized by painstaking care and detailed examination
(1) Provincial co-management regimes are typically narrow in scope as well as limited in formal powers.(2) Like others, we have huge concerns about scopes of practice becoming narrow and restrictive.(3) Those who accuse us of social engineering often have very narrow , rigid view about the way the world should be and everyone should conform with that.(4) The Justice Department's proposed interpretation of the law would radically narrow its scope.(5) As you go higher up the scale you narrow and decrease the scope of your knowledge until you know an enormous amount about very little.(6) The mass of soldiers squirmed through the all too narrow alleyway as they escaped from the ambush.(7) I was on a good but rather narrow road when the phone rang.(8) Anyhow, we posted the box, but it's too wide. Could you narrow it by a half inch or so?(9) Another defeat for the maroon and white in what has been a disappointing year for the county with a number of very narrow defeats in various grades along the way.(10) The driver nodded once and pressed a narrow strip of metal to the floor.(11) The chair is also capable of being pushed down the aisle due to its very narrow track width.(12) They have extremely narrow definitions of good music.(13) It appears that he is referring to ├ö├ç├┐frequent reader├ö├ç├û rather than a narrow definition of literacy.(14) Earlier evidence of such had been suggested by their 4-3 defeat at Newcastle and their narrow escapes against Aston Villa and Fulham.(15) However, his judgment was shaky, and his military adventures were more narrow escape than triumph.(16) First, in the narrow economic sense, fond memories of the pre-1980 protectionist regimes are often evoked.
(1) narrow-minded :: સંકુચિત માનસિકતા
(2) narrow down :: સંકીર્ણ
(3) narrow escape :: સાંકડી છટકી
(4) narrow path :: સાંકડી પાથ
(5) narrow street :: સાંકડી શેરી
(6) narrow range :: સાંકડી રેન્જમાં
(7) narrow road :: સાંકડી માર્ગ
(8) too narrow :: પણ સાંકડી
(9) very narrow :: અત્યંત સાંકડી
1. small ::
2. slender ::
3. confined ::
4. limited ::
5. strict ::
6. by a very small margin ::
ખૂબ જ નાના અંતરથી
7. minute ::
8. narrow-minded ::
10. narrow down ::
11. contract ::
12. constrict ::
1. broad ::
2. fat ::
3. wide ::
narrow, narrowed, narrower, narrowest, narrowing, narrowly, narrowness, narrows
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What humans define as sane
is a NARROW range of behaviors.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
and sail across the Narrow Sea
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
My armada owns the Narrow Sea.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
To cross the Narrow Sea
and take back the lron Throne.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Of course, you would have friends
from across the Narrow Sea.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
English to Gujarati Dictionary: narrow
Meaning and definitions of narrow, translation in Gujarati
language for narrow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of narrow in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'narrow'
What narrow means in Gujarati, narrow meaning
in Gujarati, narrow
definition, examples and pronunciation
of narrow in Gujarati language.