અનુનાસિક, નાકનું, નાક સંબંધી, નાકમાંત હી ઉચ્ચારતું
Noun(1) a consonant produced through the nose with the mouth closed(2) an elongated rectangular bone that forms the bridge of the nose
Adjective(1) of or in or relating to the nose(2) sounding as if the nose were pinched
(1) I don't have to ever again endure his nasal voice!(2) His voice was annoying since it had a nasal whine to it.(3) It seemed like they had so much in common: nasal voices, a taste for writing long, slow, acoustic dirges, and a closet full of flannel.(4) If you love me, you'll send me tissues and nasal sprays.(5) In Chinese pronunciation, basic vowels can form vowel combinations with each other or with a nasal consonant.(6) She stuttered incorrigibly and had a sharp, nasal voice, which grated on Flanagan's nerves throughout the painful forty-five minutes.(7) There is one exception to this generalization - the velar nasal may not occur in onset position.(8) You can, instead of getting a shot, I can actually just get a nasal spray.(9) I have never, for instance, heard a speaker of English condemn the nasal vowels or the dropped consonants of the French language.(10) Treatment usually consists of antihistamines, decongestants, nasal sprays, eye drops and, occasionally, desensitisation or steroid jabs.(11) The high-pitched, nasal voice stopped Kate's explanation in its tracks.(12) It became apparent that I have a sizeable polyp that has gained a foothold across the top of my nose, blocking both of my nasal passages.(13) I glared icily at him, and then mimicked him in a false, high, nasal voice.(14) The voice lost its mysterious deep quality and rose to a nasal whine at the end of the sentence.(15) Exercise releases adrenaline, a natural decongestant, which may explain why a run or other activity can help clear nasal passages.(16) English vowels may be partially nasalized when followed by a nasal consonant.
(1) nasal cavity :: અનુનાસિક પોલાણ
(2) nasal congestion :: અનુનાસિક ભીડ
(3) nasal spray :: નાકનું સ્પ્રે
(4) nasal bone :: અનુનાસિક હાડકું
(5) nasal mucus :: અનુનાસિક લાળ
(6) nasal septum :: અનુનાસિક ભાગથી
(7) nasal discharge :: અનુનાસિક સ્રાવ
(8) nasal passage :: અનુનાસિક પેસેજ
(9) deviated nasal septum :: deviated અનુનાસિક ભાગથી
(10) nasal polyps :: અનુનાસિક કર્કરોગ
1. rhinal ::
2. nasal consonant ::
nasal, nasality, nasalization, nasalize, nasalizes, nasally, nasals, postnasal
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And they break your NASAL septum,
they break you a leg...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
(IN NASAL VOICE)
title="(IN NASAL VOICE)
style="width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;"
(IN NASAL VOICE)
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
(IN NASAL VOICE) I am fine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
English to Gujarati Dictionary: nasal
Meaning and definitions of nasal, translation in Gujarati
language for nasal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nasal in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'nasal'
What nasal means in Gujarati, nasal meaning
in Gujarati, nasal
definition, examples and pronunciation
of nasal in Gujarati language.