નોંધ, નોટ, ટપકાવવું, ધ્યાનમાં રાખવું, નોંધ કરવીચિઠ્ઠી, ચલણી નોટ, સૂરનોંધી લેવું
Noun(1) a brief written record(2) a short personal letter(3) a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound(4) a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling(5) a characteristic emotional quality(6) a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank(7) a comment or instruction (usually added(8) high status importance owing to marked superiority(9) a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time
Verb(1) make mention of(2) notice or perceive(3) observe with care or pay close attention to(4) make a written note of
(1) Bulgaria has filed an official note on the case to the Russia's foreign ministry.(2) The voice was soft and calm, like a musical note in a classical piece right when the exposition ends.(3) The PNG government sent a second diplomatic note on April 7, again demanding an apology.(4) All agreed it was a good idea to make a note of what they had eaten if they noticed their baby seemed more gassy or fussy.(5) You wrote a short handwritten note , which explained to me how, where and when to deliver the feedback to the external examiner.(6) the decade could have ended on an optimistic note(7) a ten-pound note(8) a credit note(9) If you put a vertical photo in the template, you can use the left-over black space for a title or a note of explanation.(10) All members please note all meetings will be held every second Wednesday of each month.(11) So it is with some sadness I note the passing of Right To Reply.(12) The essential oil which can be distilled from them contains cineole, which is responsible for a eucalyptus-like note in the flavour.(13) The couple did not have time to note the registration number.(14) He had his own reasons to strike a note of caution against the media references.(15) Any form of discrepancy on the delivery note will result in the whole invoice disallowed.(16) And it's nice to end on an optimistic note after the conversation you had with Andy.
(1) delivery note :: ડિલીવરી નોંધ
(2) credit note :: ઉધાર નોધ
(3) promissory note :: પ્રોમિસરી નોટ
(4) take note :: નોંધ લેવી
(5) please note :: કૃપયા નોંધો
(6) note down :: નીચે નોંધો
(7) debit note :: ડેબિટ નોટ
(8) note taking :: નોંધ લેવી
(9) sticky note :: ભેજવાળા નોંધ
(10) of note :: નોંધને લગતું
1. record ::
3. annotation ::
4. message ::
5. bill ::
6. attention ::
7. distinction ::
8. tone ::
9. musical note ::
10. billet ::
11. bank bill ::
12. preeminence ::
13. note of hand ::
14. bear in mind ::
ધ્યાન માં રાખજે
15. mention ::
16. write down ::
17. notice ::
19. observe ::
1. disregard ::
2. ignore ::
note, noted, notelet, notelets, notes, noting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Please NOTE, it is now past 10 p.m.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
On that charming NOTE, dinner is served.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
And I told you I wanted
to see a doctor's NOTE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
(THX\'S \"DEEP NOTE\"
PLAYING ON SCREEN)
title="(THX\'S \"DEEP NOTE\"
PLAYING ON SCREEN)
style="width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;"
(THX'S "DEEP NOTE"
PLAYING ON SCREEN)
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
On a positive NOTE, the scooter
helped Bert meet a girl.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
English to Gujarati Dictionary: note
Meaning and definitions of note, translation in Gujarati
language for note with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of note in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'note'
What note means in Gujarati, note meaning
in Gujarati, note
definition, examples and pronunciation
of note in Gujarati language.