પેનલ, નામાવલિ, નામયાદી, ફલક, પાટિયું
Noun(1) sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat and rectangular(2) a committee appointed to judge a competition(3) (law, from whom a jury will be chosen(4) a group of people gathered for a special purpose as to plan or discuss an issue or judge a contest etc(5) a soft pad placed under a saddle(6) a piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails(7) (computer science(8) electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices
Verb(1) decorate with panels(2) select from a list
(1) The panel of anonymous jurors deliberated for 13 days over a four-week period.(2) After the panel voted positively on four articles, impeachment was inevitable and a Senate vote for the president's removal seemed likely.(3) A printed notice, in similar terms, is handed to all members of the jury panel when they commence their duties.(4) Nice having a factory switch panel wired for accessories.(5) I wait to hear the first panel of potential jurors being called to a courtroom.(6) The partnership she has established with Ian Waite looks formidable and has impressed the panel of four judges.(7) It might involve looking at a panel of four lights, waiting for one of them to be switched on, and pressing the correct button for that light as fast as possible.(8) In terms of the body sheet metal, the panel gaps are kept to 3 mm, which is certainly the sort of thing that one wouldn't expect of a car at this price point.(9) A six-member panel , which included four former Olympians, was put in place.(10) Several people have written to clue me in to the meaning of the second panel of the dude cartoon.(11) The tedious process of choosing a panel of 12 jurors was enlivened yesterday when it emerged the Jackson team planned to call a host of Hollywood celebrities in his defence.(12) Marsh spoke on a panel of four mental health provider organizations.(13) What lady does not relish the plush touch of ermine on her cheek, the airy intricacies of a panel of lace, or the cloud-like embrace of a velveteen settee?(14) The panel liked the drawing and they got the job.(15) And sometimes before a trial even begins, you do your most critical work, screening through a jury panel .(16) the central panel depicts the Crucifixion
(1) control panel :: કંટ્રોલ પેનલ
(2) solar panel :: સૌર પેનલ
(3) front panel :: ફ્રન્ટ પેનલ
(4) touch panel :: સ્પર્શ પેનલ
(5) patch panel :: પેચ પેનલ
(6) panel discussion :: પેનલ ચર્ચા
(7) instrument panel :: સાધનની પેનલ
(8) panel board :: પેનલ બોર્ડ
(9) back panel :: પાછા પેનલ
(10) advisory panel :: સલાહકારી પેનલ
1. console ::
2. group ::
3. gore ::
4. instrument panel ::
5. venire ::
6. dialog box ::
7. jury ::
8. impanel ::
panel, paneled, paneling, panelings, panelist, panelists, panelling, panellings, panels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And considering your condition,
the blood PANEL looks good.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
Remember when we camped out
for the Doctor Who PANEL at Comic-Con?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
We need access
to the main control PANEL.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Okay, now, this is us camping out
in line for the Avengers PANEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
perfect to appear
on our first PANEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
English to Gujarati Dictionary: panel
Meaning and definitions of panel, translation in Gujarati
language for panel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of panel in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'panel'
What panel means in Gujarati, panel meaning
in Gujarati, panel
definition, examples and pronunciation
of panel in Gujarati language.