પ્રસ્તુત, વર્તમાન, ઉપસ્થિત, વર્તમાન કાળનુંહાજરભેટભેટ આપવી
Noun(1) the period of time that is happening now; any continuous stretch of time including the moment of speech(2) something presented as a gift(3) a verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking
Verb(1) give an exhibition of to an interested audience(2) bring forward and present to the mind(3) perform (a play(4) hand over formally(5) introduce(6) give, especially as an honor or reward(7) give as a present; make a gift of(8) deliver (a speech, oration, or idea(9) cause to come to know personally(10) represent abstractly, for example in a painting, drawing, or sculpture(11) present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize(12) formally present a debutante, a representative of a country, etc.(13) recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation; assume a prescribed position
Adjective(1) temporal sense; intermediate between past and future; now existing or happening or in consideration(2) being or existing in a specified place
(1) Formaldehyde is just one of several gases present indoors that may cause illnesses.(2) a local celebrity will present the prizes(3) The past that historians portray must be one out of which the present can plausibly have grown.(4) I had to present the evidence in court(5) The present discussions follow working-level talks held in the past two days in Seoul.(6) Could you further discuss what you mean and the present dangers language is facing?(7) Even tourists who make an occasional visit recognise the stupidity of the present situation.(8) may I present my wife?(9) The conference can also help to present a united and identifiable face of those opposing the country's occupation to the wider public.(10) Looking deep into Jim's eyes she saw her past, her present and her future.(11) is there a doctor present?(12) We cannot let our future be shaped by those who care only about their present .(13) She says the geeky dullard front we present during office hours is a terribly amusing faÔö£┬║ade.(14) Michael's parents, David and Marie, were present to thank everyone for their generosity.(15) Friends were present and they called for help - paramedics and firefighters from the Aston station attended.(16) The present situation is unsatisfactory in many ways, and should not be allowed to continue.
(1) at present :: અત્યારે
(2) simple present :: સાદું વર્તમાન
(3) present perfect :: હાજર પરફેક્ટ
(4) present tense :: વર્તમાન કાળ
(5) present continuous :: સતત હાજર
(6) to present :: પ્રસ્તુત કરવા માટે
(7) the present :: વર્તમાન
(8) present participle :: હાજર કૃદંત
(9) present progressive :: હાલ માં કાર્યરત
1. in attendance ::
2. in existence ::
3. current ::
4. now ::
5. gift ::
6. present tense ::
7. nowadays ::
9. submit ::
10. introduce ::
11. offer ::
12. demonstrate ::
13. stage ::
14. host ::
15. represent ::
16. portray ::
18. demo ::
19. confront ::
20. give ::
21. salute ::
22. deliver ::
23. pose ::
24. award ::
present, presented, presenter, presenters, presenting, presentment, presentments, presents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But why am I getting a PRESENT?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
Not as a Valentine's PRESENT, no.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
Your Grace, it is my honour
to PRESENT you with this wedding cup.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
and have an attorney PRESENT
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
All I wanna do is PRESENT you
as my boyfriend to my mother...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
English to Gujarati Dictionary: present
Meaning and definitions of present, translation in Gujarati
language for present with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of present in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'present'
What present means in Gujarati, present meaning
in Gujarati, present
definition, examples and pronunciation
of present in Gujarati language.