પ્રેસ, અખબાર, મુદ્રણાલય, છાપખાનું, વર્તમાનપત્રદાબવુંવર્તમાનપત્રો
Noun(1) the state of demanding notice or attention(2) the print media responsible for gathering and publishing news in the form of newspapers or magazines(3) a machine used for printing(4) a dense crowd of people(5) a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes; has a door and rails or hooks for hanging clothes(6) clamp to prevent wooden rackets from warping when not in use(7) any machine that exerts pressure to form or shape or cut materials or extract liquids or compress solids(8) a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then smoothly lifted overhead(9) the act of pressing; the exertion of pressure
Verb(1) exert pressure or force to or upon(2) force or impel in an indicated direction(3) to be oppressive or burdensome(4) place between two surfaces and apply weight or pressure(5) squeeze or press together(6) crowd closely(7) create by pressing(8) be urgent(9) exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for(10) press from a plastic(11) make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby(12) press and smooth with a heated iron(13) lift weights(14) ask for or request earnestly
(1) Gunter adjusts the seat so that he can press the weight directly out from mid-pec level.(2) Yet the courts have not granted full freedom of the press to high school newspapers.(3) At the press of a button the user can ascend the rope and then come down just as quickly.(4) Yet the fact is that the old song is still being sung and published by a reputable press and promoted for sale in Canadian bookstores.(5) The overhead press and overhead lateral raise are good movements to make your shoulders wider.(6) The first issue of Radar magazine generated so much press , the magazine itself was almost besides the point.(7) While I do not approve of the manager's views the press were out to get him out of the England job.(8) Scrumpy is the West Country name for cider, produced by the natural fermentation of apple juice; all you need is a press , a few barrels and a lot of apples.(9) At the press of a button, I could tell what temperature it was in their nursery too, which takes spying to a whole new level in my book.(10) these clothes could do with a press(11) Teams dependent upon their press to score usually have a weak half-court offense.(12) Gene therapy does not get as much press as cell therapy.(13) press the dough into the baking tin(14) press coverage of the trial(15) The editor who acquired it had a background in university press publishing.(16) With many types of capital equipment, you buy a new factory, truck, or machine press when the old one breaks or when it no longer suits your needs.
(1) printing press :: છાપકામ પ્રેસ
(2) press conference :: પત્રકાર પરિષદ
(3) the press :: પ્રેસ
(4) to press :: દબાવવા માટે
(5) in press :: પ્રેસમાં
(6) press on :: પર દબાવો
(7) gutter press :: ગટરમાં પ્રેસ
(8) press down :: નીચે દબાવો
(9) bench press :: બેન્ચ પ્રેસ
(10) garlic press :: લસણ પ્રેસ
1. publishing house ::
2. the media ::
4. wardrobe ::
5. pressure ::
6. crush ::
7. printing press ::
10. crush ::
11. clasp ::
12. squeeze ::
13. cluster ::
14. plead ::
15. urge ::
16. call ::
17. iron ::
18. fight ::
19. weigh ::
20. press out ::
21. weight-lift ::
22. exhort ::
23. bid ::
24. push ::
press, pressed, presser, pressers, presses, pressing, pressings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and use the hydraulic
PRESS at work
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
I can't PRESS any of the buttons
with my gloves.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
If I do not PRESS my claim,
my claim will be forgotten.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
You want to PRESS B to go into
build-- oh, you already did it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
Doctors Pemberton and Campbell
have been doing a PRESS tour
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
English to Gujarati Dictionary: press
Meaning and definitions of press, translation in Gujarati
language for press with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of press in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'press'
What press means in Gujarati, press meaning
in Gujarati, press
definition, examples and pronunciation
of press in Gujarati language.