છાપવુંછાપમુદ્રિત પ્રત, મુદ્રિત કરવું, છપાઈ, મુદ્રિત સામગ્રી
Noun(1) the text appearing in a book, newspaper, or other printed publication(2) a picture or design printed from an engraving(3) a visible indication made on a surface(4) availability in printed form(5) a copy of a movie on film (especially a particular version of it(6) a fabric with a dyed pattern pressed onto it (usually by engraved rollers(7) a printed picture produced from a photographic negative
Verb(1) put into print(2) write as if with print; not cursive(3) make into a print(4) reproduce by printing
(1) Thanks for being an important voice and for printing people who can't get into print in other places.(2) We read in black letter print this morning that it will be August, and that tells me that the party is still in trouble and is still without any particular leadership.(3) New technical terms are presented in the text in bold-faced print and the definitions of these terms are conveniently located at the bottom of each page.(4) People always ask me: how come newspapers print so much bad news?(5) She certainly managed to attract their attention in a leopard print dress and full-length fake fur coat.(6) Her gray eyes picked out a sign announcing ├ö├ç├┐ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES├ö├ç├û in bold print .(7) As far as actually studying journalism is concerned, obviously one of the major areas of journalism is the print media.(8) But in my opinion, it means keeping print but also providing a competitive online experience in one or all of those areas.(9) Isabelle smiled at the Mickey Mouse apron her Nana wore over the floral print dress.(10) And that's the wonderful thing about cartoons, they can actually communicate in a way quite different from the rest of the print media.(11) On-demand printing allows the author to print only books that are ordered.(12) print your name and address on the back of the check(13) She was now in a floral print dress with narrow straps that showed off her slightly bronzed shoulders (thanks to hours spent in the sun tanning).(14) Ross Pritchard was a member and activist in the print workers' GPMU union until his death from cancer in 2001.(15) She turned heads with a stunning floral print silk dress and matching hat and her outfit was described as magnificent by the adjudicators.(16) Royalty contracts became common in music and print publishing.
(1) print out :: બહાર છાપો
(2) to print :: છાપવું
(3) print media :: પ્રિન્ટ મીડિયા
(4) in print :: પ્રિન્ટમાં
(5) small print :: નાનું પ્રિંટ
(6) fine print :: ફાઈન પ્રિન્ટમાં
(7) out of print :: છાપ ની બહાર
(8) screen print :: સ્ક્રીન પ્રિન્ટ
(9) print shop :: પ્રિન્ટની દુકાનમાં
(10) print server :: પ્રિન્ટ સર્વર
1. type ::
2. impression ::
3. picture ::
4. photograph ::
6. mark ::
7. send to press ::
8. imprint ::
9. publish ::
10. register ::
11. impress ::
print, printable, printed, printer, printers, printing, printings, prints
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He had me PRINT
a control unit
for someone else.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
I'll PRINT out the shipping label.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
We also have people to PRINT,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
There's no discernible butt PRINT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
"Let's make him PRINT notes."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Gujarati Dictionary: print
Meaning and definitions of print, translation in Gujarati
language for print with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of print in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'print'
What print means in Gujarati, print meaning
in Gujarati, print
definition, examples and pronunciation
of print in Gujarati language.