પ્રક્રિયા, કાર્યવાહી, કાર્યપદ્ધતિ, મુકદ્દમો, દાવોકિયા કરવીકિયા
Noun(1) a particular course of action intended to achieve a result(2) (psychology(3) a writ issued by authority of law; usually compels the defendant's attendance in a civil suit; failure to appear results in a default judgment against the defendant(4) a mental process that you are not directly aware of(5) a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant(6) a sustained phenomenon or one marked by gradual changes through a series of states
Verb(1) subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition(2) deal with in a routine way(3) perform mathematical and logical operations on (data(4) institute legal proceedings against; file a suit against(5) march in a procession(6) shape, form, or improve a material(7) deliver a warrant or summons to someone
(1) He successfully dodged Earthlink's process servers for several months until they caught up with him in February 2003.(2) As is so often the case, each individual step in a decision-making process seems to be completely logical and obvious.(3) In some jurisdictions, the writ has to be served or the process has to be served before the action is brought.(4) That process was served on Dow Jones in the United States under the two limbs of the Supreme Court Rules.(5) process inks(6) This would be achieved by a transparent process whereby the bills in issue would be made clear to the voters at election time.(7) Kraft Foods is likely to set the standard for process cheese innovations.(8) The first commitment must be to the dialogue process and to achieve the possible.(9) the aging process(10) Bobbitt takes the process one step further, using his analysis of the past to predict the future.(11) Today's PCs process more information faster than anything imagined in the early days of computing.(12) Make sure you fully understand every step of the building process and don't let jargon put you off.(13) He breaks every step of the process into a series of questions.(14) It was impossible for Council officials to process that amount of work in one month.(15) I am not persuaded the provinces do have the constitutional or legislative authority to serve a process commenced by summons beyond the borders of Canada.(16) He invented the process of four-colour process printing onto flexible plastics.
(1) in process :: પ્રક્રિયામાં
(2) in the process :: પ્રક્રિયા
(3) due process :: બાકી પ્રક્રિયા
(4) in the process of :: પ્રક્રિયા
(5) process control :: પ્રક્રિયા નિયંત્રણ
(6) manufacturing process :: ઉત્પાદનની પ્રક્રિયા
(7) production process :: ઉત્પાદન પ્રક્રિયા
(8) work in process :: પ્રક્રિયા કામ
(9) process management :: પ્રક્રિયા સંચાલન
(10) application process :: અરજી પ્રક્રિયા
1. procedure ::
2. method ::
3. summons ::
4. appendage ::
5. mental process ::
6. deal with ::
7. litigate ::
8. work on ::
9. serve ::
10. treat ::
11. march ::
1. recess ::
2. recession ::
3. regress ::
4. regression ::
5. retreat ::
6. retrogression ::
process, processed, processes, processing, processor, processors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...we should finish optimizing
the manufacturing PROCESS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
the PROCESS may change him
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
We're starting a PROCESS, Walt.
An ongoing PROCESS.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
I mean, this entire PROCESS
has just been so...
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
a record of the internal PROCESS
of their cognition.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
English to Gujarati Dictionary: process
Meaning and definitions of process, translation in Gujarati
language for process with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of process in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'process'
What process means in Gujarati, process meaning
in Gujarati, process
definition, examples and pronunciation
of process in Gujarati language.