દોડ્યા પછી એકદમ હાંફવું
દોડ્યા પછી એકદમ હાંફવું, વધારે પડતાં જાતવખાણ કરવાં, શ્વાસનો ટૂંકો સુસવાટો, વખતે વખતે નીકળતું વરાળ, ધુમાડાનું નાનકડું ગૂંચળું,, શરીરે પાઉડર લગાડવાની નાની, સુવાળી દડી કે ગાદલી, કોઈ ચીજમાં હવા ભરીને ફુલાવવી
દોડ્યા પછી એકદમ હાંફવુંpuffedPufferpufferspuffingpuffspuffy
Noun(1) a short light gust of air(2) a light inflated pastry or puff shell(3) exaggerated praise (as for promotional purposes(4) bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together(5) a soft spherical object made from fluffy fibers; for applying powder to the skin(6) thick cushion used as a seat(7) a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke(8) forceful exhalation through the nose or mouth
Verb(1) smoke and exhale strongly(2) suck in or take (air(3) breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted(4) make proud or conceited(5) praise extravagantly(6) speak in a blustering or scornful manner(7) to swell or cause to enlarge(8) blow hard and loudly
Adjective(1) gathered for protruding fullness
(1) Alex opened the cardboard box and inside was powder and a puff .(2) a puff of wind swung the weathervane around(3) For the first half hour it was hard to find a puff of wind to reach the windward mark in front of the Asia Pattaya Hotel, but gradually the wind picked up and by noon was blowing at a gentle 4 knots.(4) Renee coloured mildly, and tossed one cloud-like puff of brown hair over her shoulder to cover her face.(5) He sank back down into his chair and took another puff of his cigar.(6) extravagant statements are regarded as salesman's puff(7) she sent her a box of dusting powder with a swansdown puff(8) Venison steaks (or a boned roasting joint) may be encased in puff or shortcrust pastry, in the same way as fillet of beef.(9) All you can hear is the swishing of the sled runners across the snow, the pitter-patter of the dogs' feet, and my own breathing as I puff through a scarf that's matted with ice crystals.(10) A stronger puff of wind ruffled the water and bent the water-side reeds.(11) I went to searching for some cafÔö£┬« ole and some puff pastries.(12) Of course, it's not good to see a cherished icon of the community disappear in a puff of smoke, but I can't pretend my feelings about the disappearance of this old bird were anything but mixed.(13) She zipped up her jacket, shivering from the sudden puff of cold wind.(14) With that, he grabbed a puff and began powdering his face with limp wrists.(15) At precisely the point of the peak of the roof, just a gentle puff of wind can determine the destiny of many raindrops.(16) Off goes the magician's assistant in a puff of smoke.
(1) puff up :: અપ દોડ્યા પછી એકદમ હાંફવું
(2) puff pastry :: પફ પેસ્ટ્રી
(3) cream puff :: ક્રીમ પફ
(4) puff out :: બહાર દોડ્યા પછી એકદમ હાંફવું
(5) puff adder :: દોડ્યા પછી એકદમ હાંફવું નાનો ઝેરી સાંપ
(6) puff of smoke :: ધુમાડો પફ
(7) huff and puff :: મિજાજ અને દોડ્યા પછી એકદમ હાંફવું
(8) puff and blow :: પફ અને ફટકો
(9) puff away :: દોડ્યા પછી એકદમ હાંફવું દૂર
1. gust ::
2. drag ::
3. whiff ::
4. quilt ::
6. blow ::
7. breathe heavily ::
8. smoke ::
9. drag ::
10. whiff ::
11. heave ::
12. puff up ::
અપ દોડ્યા પછી એકદમ હાંફવું
13. chuff ::
puff, puffed, puffer, puffers, puffing, puffs, puffy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Will you give me a PUFF?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
Disappeared? What, in a PUFF of smoke?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Gujarati Dictionary: puff
Meaning and definitions of puff, translation in Gujarati
language for puff with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of puff in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'puff'
What puff means in Gujarati, puff meaning
in Gujarati, puff
definition, examples and pronunciation
of puff in Gujarati language.