પિરામિડપિરામિડ આકારનું, ત્રિકોણ કે સમચોરસ આકારની બેસણી ઉપર ઢળતી અને ટોચે એકસાથે મળી જતી દીવાલોવાળું પથ્થરનું મજબૂત બાંધકામ, જે પ્રાચીન ઈજિપ્તના લોકો મરણ પામેલાંઓની યાદગીરીમાં બાંધતા તે પૈકીનું એક, પિરામિડ આકારમાં કરેલો ચીજવસ્તુનો ઢગલો
Noun(1) a polyhedron having a polygonal base and triangular sides with a common vertex(2) (stock market(3) a massive monument with a square base and four triangular sides; begun by Cheops around 2700 BC as royal tombs in ancient Egypt
Verb(1) enlarge one's holdings on an exchange on a continued rise by using paper profits as margin to buy additional amounts(2) use or deal in (as of stock or commercial transaction(3) arrange or build up as if on the base of a pyramid(4) increase rapidly and progressively step by step on a broad base
(1) Is it implied that God is just the highest in a pyramid of arbitrary powers indifferent to justice?(2) The metal balcony is propped from the rubble wall, and is an addition to traditional forms, as is the shallow pyramid of the roof.(3) So, take a leaf out of Warren's book and use the stock market - not financial pyramid schemes - to make you wealthier.(4) He was sitting on top of a step pyramid .(5) a three-sided pyramid(6) This diversity leads to the beauty of the investment pyramid .(7) The majority of women still work at the lower levels of the economic pyramid .(8) This deficit is designed to enrich those at the very top of the social pyramid while cutting services for those lower down.(9) a pyramid roof(10) An intermediate, and much larger, level in the pyramid is crowded with the media.(11) So they feed their bonds to the central bank and use the proceeds to pyramid in commodities, causing prices to rise.(12) a pyramid of logs(13) Add one point to form a pyramid .(14) Designed by Georgi Stoilov, it is shaped as an inverted pyramid , each of the six floors protruding above the lower one.(15) Similarly, some trainers like to follow a pyramid of lifts with a pump-up set.(16) It is a pyramid of credit built on a base of credit.
(1) food pyramid :: ફૂડ પિરામિડ
(2) pyramid scheme :: પિરામિડ યોજના
(3) square pyramid :: ચોરસ પિરામીડના
(4) triangular pyramid :: ત્રિકોણાકાર પિરામિડ
1. pyramid ::
2. obelisk ::
pyramid, pyramidal, pyramided, pyramiding, pyramids
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And I did not take up residence
in this PYRAMID
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
We could pull back to the PYRAMID district,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
If we go to the beach,
the Masters will take the PYRAMID.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
This PYRAMID included.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
from the top of an 800-foot PYRAMID.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
English to Gujarati Dictionary: pyramid
Meaning and definitions of pyramid, translation in Gujarati
language for pyramid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pyramid in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'pyramid'
What pyramid means in Gujarati, pyramid meaning
in Gujarati, pyramid
definition, examples and pronunciation
of pyramid in Gujarati language.