દેશનિકાલ કરવું, હદપાર કરવું, દેશવટો દેવો, નીચલી પાયરી પર ઉતારવું, નિર્ણય કે કાર્યવાહી માટે કોઈ બાબત સોંપવી
Verb(1) refer to another person for decision or judgment(2) assign to a lower position; reduce in rank(3) expel, as if by official decree(4) assign to a class or kind
(1) Privatization can only mean less control is vested in public discourse and more is relegated to the demands of profit.(2) It's as if our ability to find excitement in the world around us has been relegated to only those activities that charge for admission.(3) Those who did not tell the president what he wanted to hear were relegated to positions of little influence.(4) I'm so pleased that he has been relegated to another set of duties.(5) In the United States, he is relegated to subordinate positions and rendered passive by white society.(6) As the present academic system is totally different, the importance of good handwriting has been relegated to the background.(7) We feel that economic failure has created a situation where survival and law have been relegated to antagonistic positions.(8) It was heady stuff, but City were punching above their weight and successive relegations under former Manchester United player Wilf McGuinness saw them freefall to the basement division.(9) The supernatural is relegated to the rank of mild amusement.(10) I also saw that men were relegated to supporting the status quo even at their own expense if they choose to accept it.(11) Most of them were relegated to rear echelon positions or they were stewards on the boats or on the ships.(12) At one stage, the club's very existence was hanging in the balance, with debts mounting in the wake of consecutive relegations which saw the team plunge from the Premier League into the Second Division.(13) As a result, even a three-year-old boy becomes the legal chief of the family and his mother is relegated to an inferior social status.(14) Under such a setup, religion is relegated to the realm of the private, and in the public domain it is merely an agent for the delivery of social welfare.(15) Indeed, most of the program-related discussion is relegated to a couple of chapters buried deep in the middle of the book.(16) The purpose of mutual assistance in time of illness or death was often relegated to a second position, after moral improvement.
(1) release date :: પ્રકાશન તારીખ
(2) to release :: રિલીઝ
(3) release notes :: પ્રકાશન નોંધો
(4) release candidate :: ઉમેદવાર ને છુટ્ટા કરવા
(5) catch and release :: પકડી અને પ્રકાશિત
(6) news release :: સમાચાર પ્રકાશન
(7) release agent :: પ્રકાશન એજન્ટ
(8) release button :: પ્રકાશન બટન
(9) release time :: પ્રકાશન સમય
(10) conditional release :: શરતી પ્રકાશન
Tags for the entry 'relegate'
What relegate means in Gujarati, relegate meaning
in Gujarati, relegate
definition, examples and pronunciation
of relegate in Gujarati language.